the official mario galaxy help thread

krstofer.

He was expressing his frustration at losing 6 lives on one level, I was just sharing my experience with losing multiple men on one level.

lol men, its funny calling it men, it seems as if you have an army of marios on standby.

my hardest level was,

luigi's purple coins

lost about 7 lives

all the others were pish easy, seriously not one game over for me

I have a serious question!!! I just bought the original SMG and it doesnt work! I pressed play and the screen went black, the wii mote switched off but the wii was still on o_O go easy on me guys, my wii is in japanese so i dunno some things

Ugh, i cant beat that stupid mole that keeps on thrasing thru the ground, i think its on the wind planets.

I hate it so much

I have just started smg havent found any stars have been to two galaxys have freed stars that were imprissoned.Does the game always go back to the start when you go too another galaxy and you need to chase the rabbits.

I have a general non spoiler question. I have completed some galaxies such as the super sweet galaxy and at the end it says "galaxy completed", but others, like Space Junk Galaxy I've completed and although all levels were passed, it does not say "galaxy completed". What am I forgetting to do or is there some quota of star bits or coins I need to get in the levels to achieve the galaxy completed message? Thanks!

I have a question, the second time you have to capture Luigi, where is he located, and how when your in the actual Galaxy do you save him?

Another quiry, what does it mean if a secret star on a "3 star" galaxy is green?

Last edited:
fordboy183 said:
I have a general non spoiler question. I have completed some galaxies such as the super sweet galaxy and at the end it says "galaxy completed", but others, like Space Junk Galaxy I've completed and although all levels were passed, it does not say "galaxy completed". What am I forgetting to do or is there some quota of star bits or coins I need to get in the levels to achieve the galaxy completed message? Thanks!

Ye its becuase in the "3 star" galaxys, there are additional secret stars to be obtained, but in the 1 star galaxys, its just the one star and there are no secret bonus stars in them. The secret stars show up as you progress through the game.

bigwilliiy said:
Ugh, i cant beat that stupid mole that keeps on thrasing thru the ground, i think its on the wind planets.

I hate it so much

Just jump and do the butt smash move when he is right beside you. Run along beside him and don't let him hit you, thus allowing you to pop him up and put a good beat on em'. :wink:

Another question, where is luigi after u beat the game he gets lost again, i think hes in the honey hive galaxy.

bw! said:
can you ever go back to the gateway galaxy

or can you never go back

Yes u can once u unlock the garden/ top room / final observatory and you will also get to b flying mario/luigi if u get the red star at the gate way galaxy!

Throwing walking Bob-ombs

I can't throw those stupid walking bob-ombs. I don't know how to catch them or whatever I need to do. Please help, I am so stuck!

Back