The Official Mario Strikers Charged FC exchange EUROPE

rishi 20

Banned
Mar 27, 2007
england, london
in this thread u can tell people who u want to face and post results here

you can exchange the friend codes to play games against eachother and also ask for eachothers fr.

hope this thread is useful:cool:

created by the tournament makers: lee, smurf and me

if u need someone to play post here so dont do it on other threaads

Last edited:
and to start i want to face u lee so tell me if ull would like to exchange friend codes

note: this has no connection with the tournament myself lee and smurf have orginised.(moslty smurf and lee)

I was gonna make this on friday, damn you for beating me to it. Knowing my luck, this will be stickied soon and you will get all the credit for making a cool thread :(
LOL only jking buddy
Lee.J

Edit : I would exchange codes with you rishi :) Your pretty awesome!

lee.jarratt said:
I was gonna make this on friday, damn you for beating me to it. Knowing my luck, this will be stickied soon and you will get all the credit for making a cool thread :(
LOL only jking buddy
Lee.J

lol i never thought i would see the day when i beat u to something.:yikes:

so u want to exchange.

Hay great idea u two yet again. u lot are ausome. count me in anyways i dont now if ill get for about a week. thats why i couldent enter ur tounament. anywayz i approve of this thread.

sandeep0767 said:
Hay great idea u two yet again. u lot are ausome. count me in anyways i dont now if ill get for about a week. thats why i couldent enter ur tounament. anywayz i approve of this thread.

Awesome man!
I will give you rep for being cool :cool:
Lee

man i wish rep was as easy as that to give.

hay loose_cannon can u help us out if we need anyhelp. reply on this thread.

rishi 20 said:
man i wish rep was as easy as that to give.

hay loose_cannon can u help us out if we need anyhelp. reply on this thread.

Because I have alot of rep, when I give it out, it gives 6 or so points out so people I give it to are very lucky :yesnod:

Just PM the_loose_cannon..

3 people to make a thread? Hows that work chaps? Anyhoo, my code is on the margin if u wanna play me sometime. Dont add if ur easily upset :ciappa:

Back