The Official Metroid Thread

Sylux

Bounty Hunter
Oct 27, 2007
Under your bed
Wii Online Code
3986-3356-9082-8504
Since this forum doesn't have a Metroid sub forum I made this thread. Exchange codes for MPH and MP3 or come here to talk about anything and everything Metroid.

Anyone have Super Metroid for the VC SNES?

This is an interesting thread.

2 points:
Samus is hot.
Super Metroid=Mp3 on the awesome scale.

Yea i have gotten the super metroid. That's my favourite! I haven't finish prime 3 yet though still working on it. There are too many games to be played.

Venom

WII ROCKS

About time someone made one of these. MP3 hyper mode the 1st boss is rediculuosly hard.

Anyone wanna trade wii codes --> Now<--? PM me for the ok.

ime getting this game in 5 days XD (coming out in Australia), along with a new tv, cant wait.
how long did this game occupy you guys for, i just want it to last until super mario galaxy coms out XD. 29th of november in AUS.. cant beileve you guys get galaxy when we get metroid, wheere like a step behind.:sick:

my next metroid purchase is gonna be Super Metroid. i already beat the first one.......

i fell in love with the Metroid series cause of MP3.

I'm stuck in super metroid help.

I'm in Maridia and I fell into a room with a missile and power bomb expansion how do I get out?

It's a square room on your Maridia map.

super metroid is the first video game i ever played, but it took me forever to beat it......

I think that a Metroid Prime Hunters type game for the wii would be fun.

Hyper said:
I think that a Metroid Prime Hunters type game for the wii would be fun.

I'd buy that game :smilewinkgrin: I wonder what the next Metroid game will be about?

everything about the game is good. except for the ending. it was totally lame. 100% for that was totally NOT worth it.

Back