The Official Myspace Thread

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
lol, maybe thats why i dont have one :p

Yes, you would definitely qualify as one of those "little kids"

On a side note, myspace has led to be getting laid on several occasions, so I will forever be loyal to it.

mushroomedmario said:
i prefer facebook

where i live nobody used myspace anymore

it's all about facebook now

Same, though I like myspace FAR more. The personalization, expression, the music. Facebook is cool when you are in school I guess but I am done with school completely.

oh....nonetheless i still don't use it

i personally find myspace and facebook too stupid

"ZOMG ADD ME TO YOUR TOP 8"
"hey hangs outs later"
"so we can talk on instand messaging but let's just post on here instead"
" everyone add this person, he is trying to get to a thousand members"
"****ING *****! YOU REMOVED ME FROM YOUR TOP 8"

all that and too many people add me tat i dislike, but im' too lazy to do anything about it

mushroomedmario said:
oh....nonetheless i still don't use it

i personally find myspace and facebook too stupid

"ZOMG ADD ME TO YOUR TOP 8"
"hey hangs outs later"
"so we can talk on instand messaging but let's just post on here instead"
" everyone add this person, he is trying to get to a thousand members"
"****ING *****! YOU REMOVED ME FROM YOUR TOP 8"

all that and too many people add me tat i dislike, but im' too lazy to do anything about it

Thats why I only put my guy friends and relatives in my top friends, because chicks take that **** seriously.

But ya the thing I dislike the most is the people I don't like. I mean if they friend request you, you can either accept and have to socialize with someone you don't want to, or decline and have them realize you don't like them.

I give in I will give my myspace but don't assume I will accept you as a friend of anything just because you are from wiichat.

www.myspace.com/jmwade

vagrant said:
Same, though I like myspace FAR more. The personalization, expression, the music. Facebook is cool when you are in school I guess but I am done with school completely.
Myspace is more popular and very customizable - which tends to cause many conflicts. Typically, pages are often poorly laid out and unattractive. Half the time it is down with some error or another.

Facebook is a lesser used site and not very customized. Applications that you can add are "approved" by facebook and "usually" work well. The layout is clean and stark and guess what? It is seldome down.

facebook = mac
myspace = pc
:)

Gaz said:
Myspace is more popular and very customizable - which tends to cause many conflicts. Typically, pages are often poorly laid out and unattractive. Half the time it is down with some error or another.

Facebook is a lesser used site and not very customized. Applications that you can add are "approved" by facebook and "usually" work well. The layout is clean and stark and guess what? It is seldome down.

facebook = mac
myspace = pc
:)

Good assessment. Facebook does have A LOT of good apps now though.

Back