The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread - Black/White Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhmm... I never once bothered to do these before (sadly, I'm a wimp and can't finish them). But White version... Hmmm. I like the thought. Especially since I want to restart my game anyways.

EDIT: We need more people. A scramble monotype just sounds AWESOME. I wanna do that.
And I want a randomly assigned pokemon for Heart Gold Solo-run

Last edited:
Well now. Ill consider doing one of these challenges in one of my games....I do have an extra Ruby cartridge.

Well now. Ill consider doing one of these challenges in one of my games....I do have an extra Ruby cartridge.

'EY! YOU'RE SLACKIN'! Someone already requested a challenge, and you're not feeding 'em his random HG solo-run poke.

Mhmm... I never once bothered to do these before (sadly, I'm a wimp and can't finish them). But White version... Hmmm. I like the thought. Especially since I want to restart my game anyways.

EDIT: We need more people. A scramble monotype just sounds AWESOME. I wanna do that.
And I want a randomly assigned pokemon for Heart Gold Solo-run

If you want to do a Monotype Scramble for White, reformat it in another post saying what type, and that you're doing the actual challenge.

Randomly assigned pokemon? You got it! The RNG goddess bestows apon you... *opens Random Number Generator*

yanma.jpg

A Yanma lolololol. DO YOU ACCEPT?!

Single Challenge

RockerJ - Heart Gold - Yanma

Combined Challenge

RockerJ - Pokemon White - Monotype(Bug)/Scramble
^Gimme four of 'em

Last edited:
Single Challenge

RockerJ - Heart Gold - Yanma

Combined Challenge

RockerJ - Pokemon White - Monotype(Bug)/Scramble
^Gimme four of 'em

Challenges accepted! Welcome to the fray, J. Be the first to make it to the new hall of fame, yeah? ... Even if the old entries are still there.

I give you a Larvesta for your scramble monotype challenge. If you can somehow make use of it (without evolving it; a Volcarona of any level from evolution after would sweep the entire game), I can't deny giving ya respect.

Remember, fellow challengers! If someone isn't using a team of 6 pokemon, only 1 pokemon suggestion for that team!

J said he needed a Bug-type from me. What exactly does this mean?

He's taking the Scramble challenge; that means his team's chosen by us posters. Since he's also doing a combined challenge to add Monotype to his Scramble, and said monotype is bug, everyone needs to give 'em a bug type 'till his team's full.

What, didn't read the rules, Nick? =P Or just plain forgot 'em, since it's been ages.

So yeah, give 'em a B/W bug type for his combined challenge. I've already thrown him the useless Larvesta; he's got balls for willingly accepting it, even after my warning.

So yeah, make sure you're reading everyone's challenges, 'case they need a poke for scramble. I'll be doing a Monotype-Dragon scramble eventually, but that won't be for some time. Other games 'n such have my attention now.

And now, we need Storm...

So J... Where the **** is all the progress posts for your challenges, eh? :p ... Did Storm give you a bug type, yet? .-.; If you haven't yet started, **** it, lol. You can choose two and still remain in the rules for the Scramble.

SPEAKING OF SCRAMBLE,

Combined Challenge

CK-Monotype (Dragon)/Scramble challenge-Black.

I'm a bit apprehensive of the scramble, since there's so little variety of dragons to choose from, but... whatever. I'll be having a team of THREE pokemon, so the next THREE posters will be choosing one Dragon type each.

HOWEVER! No legendary dragons (that'd require pokesav; none of that **** for in-game challenges and the like), Garchomp evolution line, Hydreigon Evolution line, and Haxorus evolution line. Hydreigon is too ****, and the other two suck the fun out of the challenge by being too good. So, yeah... Apprehensive I am, as only the following 6 pokemon qualify for this challenge:

Druddigon

Salamence

Altaria

Flygon

Kingdra

Dragonite

So throw it at me; what's my team of dragons gonna be?

I give you Flygon. As he is my favorite dragon, I want him to be named Beat. And he shall be the best.
And I'm going with Durant, and can I get an Accelgor?

I hate Yanma's inability to learn something other than a normal attack... drivin' me insane.

Ah, good. I was hoping for a Flygon. I've never used one in-game or competitive before, so... yeah. Un-****in'-believable that it doesn't learn EQ, though... What sort of **** is that? Only by TM, and in Gen 5, at lv. 71 as a Trapinch. WHY AS TRAPINCH?! >=/ It doesn't get a move at Lv. 73 anyways, that's just stupid. Dig will do perfectly fine, but... ****. /whinebitchmoan

I want him to be named Beat.

Should I give it a skull cap, too? -_-; Denied.

Yay Flygon!

I want you to use Druddigon. Its not in my list of favorites, its just soooo underrated. So I would like you to try it.

Denied?!? WHAT?
Fine... name it Shiki. Since it's green, and Shiki is the green crayon warrior.

And how do I get an Accelgor?

I want you to use Druddigon. Its not in my list of favorites, its just soooo underrated. So I would like you to try it.

YEAH! *fistpump* I was hopping for Druddigon, actually. :D My thanks, Nick. It's not OU material, but it is underestimated, sure. The few good moves it gets to abuse Sheer Force with, hurt plenty. A CB Outrage from Druddigon is no laughing matter, either.

Denied?!? WHAT?
Fine... name it Shiki. Since it's green, and Shiki is the green crayon warrior.

And how do I get an Accelgor?

... ... ... No.

Trade a Shelmet with a Karrablast. They both evolve, and then you need to trade back if you're the one who traded the Shelmet.

Now all I need to do is get a response from Storm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back