The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread

Not bad, to be honest with you, I was expecting fairy.

Interesting, I didn't know mods could hide a post edit, lol

Last edited:
I'm doin' Monofairy eventually, not that I'll enjoy the 'mons I use. 'Cept Azumarill.

... Er, what? We can't lawl.

okay. I don't want to start anything with a mod, soo..... you wanna put your preference for an additional rule up?

No really, we can't hide edits. Most-everyone knows I edit out that one nickname on sight, so I've nothin' to hide (... I don't misuse my modpowers for anythin' else, I swear ;_______; ). Although, an edit won't appear if a post is edited really quickly after it's posted. This goes for both mods and users.

Eh... I think it's better t' leave out any sort'a mention of havin' one's Challenge randomized, 'less they want it to be as such. In which case most people would ask for that, methinks. Wouldn't want anyone to receive a Challenge too hard or too difficult 'cause someone pushed it on 'em.

No, I was talking about the RNG to lady luck thing, And also, this is a redemption challenge, Its supposed to be hard, so, throw it at me!

OH LOL

No, you can do a Fairy-Monotype if ya want. I need t' get myself in all'a the Hall of Fames anyways, and I did Monotype ages ago.

Personally, I'd recommend No Item. 'Sides from bein' hard as sin, I need some data as to how compatible the Challenge is with XY.

Oh, and whats the most combined rules anyone has ever completed, out of curiosity, i'm looking to set records with this.

P.S, How about no, lol, I will stick with fighting' a type I actually know.

Last edited:
So it would be, great, this is to be the ultimate redemption, once i get the info, of course, not much to be had right now.

Actually, I hold the record at five with my Nuzlocke/No Items/Scramble/Single/Unevolved (six if you count "Combined"). 'Fore gettin' my first badge, I bred another Rhyhorn and restarted my Scramble/Single/Unevolved Challenge specifically t' add those extra two Challenges for braggin' rights. :lol:

... Not that I don't commend anyone for completin' a Combined Challenge comprised of four. Even with the four easiest Challenges t'gether, that's not any sort'a walk in the park. Take some pride in your accomplishments.

Oh I didn't look into the nuzlocke one :D

How will it be with the exp. share? It is pretty op at the moment, so it would make challenges a lot easier

All it does is eliminate a large portion of time needed t' grind. It technically makes things easier for players who don't have the patience for proper grindin' in high-difficulty Challenges, but not in the sense it literally lowers the difficulty. It also encourages usage of full teams, which is just-plain fantastic IMO. XY's improved Exp. Share is a 'Karpsend for Challengers. Obviously, players who don't want t' use it can turn it off. But I'll never make rules to ban convenient things. T'is why Bikes and Repels aren't banned in No Item Challenges.

... Speakin' of, Exp. Share is still very much banned for No Item lol. I can't wait t' find out how fun that is. /sarcasm

oh really, well, what can i add to make this a record breaker, the ultimate combined challenge, that no one could ever top, I really don't need the exp share, but it seems like it wouldn't be banned because its a key item, but I understand why its banned, but I wont need it. well any ideas that wouldn't be impossible to complete to bring me to the top would be appreciated, but i'd rather not do a single, due to the fact this is a "user choice challenge"

Back