The Official Pokemon Trading Thread.

hey wario

i got more when i left(im a better trainer)

i got torchic....reversal...atk increasing natures

i MAY trade shiny arcinine

321/350(max atk)/196/212/196/289(close to max speed)

looking for:
1-jirachi (legit)[doesn't have to be event could be colossiums bones disk Jirachi]

will trade:
1- Raygauza lvl 100 (legit)
2- mewtwo lvl 100 (legit)
3- Cresselia lvl50 UT (legit)
4- Eevee (legit)
5- phione(legit)
6- alakazam(legit)

MazenXD said:
looking for:
1-jirachi (legit)[doesn't have to be event could be colossiums bones disk Jirachi]

will trade:
1- Raygauza lvl 100 (legit)
2- mewtwo lvl 100 (legit)
3- Cresselia lvl50 UT (legit)
4- Eevee (legit)
5- phione(legit)
6- alakazam(legit)
still looking for it? XD

hay i have all the items in cluding all pokeballs berries tms battle items all the medicens basicly have 493 pokemon shiny and all the events shiny if you want to trade just pm me

abyss001 said:
hay i have all the items in cluding all pokeballs berries tms battle items all the medicens basicly have 493 pokemon shiny and all the events shiny if you want to trade just pm me
Please don't double post. I'll explain double posting since your new. Double posting is when someone posts twice in a row in the same thread. It's one of the rules. I advise you to read them.

MikemasterM1 said:
hacker *cough, cough*
You do realized that he could have collected all of those without hacking. It's possible. Very, very hard, but possble.

By the way, does anyone have a spare manaphy or rotom egg that I could have for free? (free meaning for a common wild pokemon)

i dont have an action replay some of them are hact by some friends of mine
and wop de doo if the items are hact all you do is use them its not like there are pokemon

bln_f said:
Please don't double post. I'll explain double posting since your new. Double posting is when someone posts twice in a row in the same thread. It's one of the rules. I advise you to read them.

You do realized that he could have collected all of those without hacking. It's possible. Very, very hard, but possble.

By the way, does anyone have a spare manaphy or rotom egg that I could have for free? (free meaning for a common wild pokemon)

hey i know abys001 in person, he is a pretty cool person, and he did collect all that stuff without AR. and he isnt new hes been on wiichat for about a year or so.

on topic- i am thinking about getting rid of my game(i dont play it much any more) so if you want any pkmn jus pm me and tell me what you are looking for. if i have we will talk.

Back