The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

Epsil0n

[+] Member
Jun 29, 2011
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I've played with you guys and have SWEPT THE COMPETITION AWAY, but I could never congratulate the team afterwards.

So we can just do it here! Just say who you played with (Kinda like tagging people) and write your message!
Allllmost kindof like a public PM system, but for everyone to see and enjoy your spoils XD

Anyway, I was playing with Carlito and a couple of his friends and WE PWNED EVERYONE!
We made so many people rage-quit :p

Lol they were good games man. When a team works it can really piss off the opposing team. Could just be 4 strangers but if their style of play compliments each other it makes a huge difference. Catch up soon and check your PMs if you've not already.

I think I was one of the guys you "pwned" last night. I'd be cussing and screaming at you right now for embarrassing me but I can't be mad at a guy who likes pancakes.

I think if someone isn't to level 10 after X number of hours they should have access to a suicide jacket. Like the Last Act of Defiance only MUCH bigger.

Yaa like a if u could drop a timed mine when u die and it wouldnt disapear.
(I'm not noob I'm lvl 45 nearly 46)

I was thinking one could run into a group of other players and blow themselves up. They could take 2+ enemies with them so they would get more kills and more points. Great idea, right? :wink:

hahah matty, what was your ingame name?

Oh, and last night, (EST), struggle07 played SO MANY GAMES, and there was this one level 56 person that wouldn't stop using his stupid Masterton... (on every map...even outpost.)

So I started noob-tubing :D but only for a bit

But either way, struggle and I were the VIPs :p

Last edited:
My screen name is "a 12yo punk". I'm not very good in the first place but I absolutely suck when I have my 2yo and 5yo crawling on me pretending they are James and Alec. Hard to get any good practice in when that is happening. :)

I want waffles.

oooo hahah truth be told, i went for you specifically because of the name :pI was surprised you stuck with me (i was host) for a good time, props to you for that!It seems though, that i go on a massive killing rampage with friends on the game...Physcological effect much?

Epsilon, nice games the past few nights. I was off my game last night. You were definately carrying the team. I've also got to give props to "bond" from Friday night. He was sniping in the memorial and got like 26 kills. I kept trying to find him, but only succeeded a couple times.

@epsilon- How do you improve if I only play with people at my skill level? I've been thinking about changing my screen name, I get the feeling most people come after me because of it. I use the name in honor of all the little craps that kick my a** in video games. I'm thinking Sgt. Meek, maybe then people will leave me alone. I'm hoping to add you as a friend so maybe I won't get killed as much. I'd see if struggle07 would add me too but I don't know if I want to be friends with a Hoosier. :smilewinkgrin:

I want crepes.

Back