The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

When you bailed and then started up a new party without Pain I was actually kind of pissed. After sleeping on it, I realize that a lot of people on here probably have several friends and sometimes you've got to spread the love. I hope Pain isnt upset. Scope sent me multiple party invites over the coarse of the evening as well. I played a few matches with him before you came on.

I wish there was a way to see who all has been invited to a party before actually joining it.

No offense Scope, but my loyalties lie with Pain, woadie, and epsilon first. That's why I was not accepting your party invites.

Last edited:
Yeah, i was really hoping Pain was going to follow. I couldnt add Pains FC last night, but ill do it today if i can get on. I wish you could have more than 4 ppl in a party

my bad on all the bad games, not feeling well so i left during the game, which i rarely do.

Yeah, im in a slump too. Earlier today i was playing fine... I might not get on tomorrow, ill take a break. Play some minecraft. Usually when im in a slump, i need time to just bleh out of it. Like when i was playing, my mind was totally out of it. Wasnt even concentrating.

Yeah, sorry again that i had to leave early last night, my wife made me turn it off, so we could watch desperate housewives...lol. Anyways she starts back to school on tuesday so i'll be on a lot more starting next week. Always fun playing with you guys though.

I felt the same way last night epsilion. I was playing while trying to hold a conversation with my wife, plus I had just got done putting my kids to bed but I could still hear them walking around upstairs. I only played one more game after my horrible showing on the sewer last night. I'm in the same boat as you Woadie. My wife is a teacher and she starts back in a week. I should have more "me time" then too...unless I have to comfort her because the little freshmen sh*ts gave her a hard time. :)

Take a breather today? Tomorrow, lets see if we can own some lvl 40s like we usually do.

I lied. I might be on or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I know you all are not talking ages again, but I'm 26. Just throwing that out there.

Sorry about tonight Style and Pain. My cold has gotten the better of me. I'ma goin ta bed now. AAAAHHHHCHOOOO!!! URGH. Sniffle sniffle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dang, im kinda sick too...my friend on Steam was sick as well...widespread bug?

lol nice! Pain, struggle, nice games last night. I had one of my friends playing with me. We totally owned on memorial, our first ,atch of the night. Then Struggle left, and we kinda lost steam there....but gg anyway

yeh. I fot the notification that you went offline about 5 mins after you left lol

Back