The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

earthquake hit VA. Im near the epicenter. Sooooo i probs wont be on for a bit.

so i saw on the news, felt a lil bit of it over here in toronto apparently. i didnt feel nun.

Wow, thats crazy, it also looks like you guys could get hit by a hurricane too on sunday.
1)Earthquake
2)Hurricane
3)?????
4)Profit!!

Sorry about that garbage-ass match in memorial. I blame 95% of it on host lag.

Pain, you missed me and woadie get destroyed by the mortal kombat clan in archives. I was first on our team with 5 kills and 11 deaths.

Was that a level 15 running around with a masterton to start the archive match?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops. I realize that my two consecutive post implies that the level 15 with the masterton was the same match with the MK clan. They were two different matches. Pain, it must have been when your wii froze that woadie and I got put up against 4 MK guys. Then later on after Woadie left and epsilon came on there was an archive match that started out with a lvl 15 blasting people with a masterton. The host quit on that match and rightfully so.

Pain, you missed me and woadie get destroyed by the mortal kombat clan in archives. I was first on our team with 5 kills and 11 deaths.

lol, that was really bad, i felt like such a noob running around frantic and not hitting anything.

Sorry about that garbage-ass match in memorial. I blame 95% of it on host lag.

I feel you on the host lag man, i was playing with Pain and some other AoW guys before you came on and i was host every time. One game on Station i was sniping and i saw guy down scope teleporting instead of walking, felt like i was playing an atari game.

Kinda makes me appreciate playing with Epsilon, since he always hosts our parties.

Was that a level 15 running around with a masterton to start the archive match?
Yes. Which is why I host quit.

Kinda makes me appreciate playing with Epsilon, since he always hosts our parties.
Thank you. Most of the time, GE just picks me as host, but struggle was party leader. I guess host is the person with the lowest ping at the end of every match. Its good that im host, so I can host quit if there are any hackers.

Struggle, I just wanted to say thanks for the invites and to let you know I wasn't ignoring you. Wednesdays are the only chance I get to play with my bro. I told about finding a good group of players here and I've been trying to get him to put his GE code on here. Slacker hasn't though. Looking forward to another chance to team up with you.

our 1st game all together was a massacre of the other team, felt kinda bad since they were low levels noobs. but then i found out the lvl 5 with no name was a hacker that had a anova granadier, so didnt feel bad anymore :) good games overall

I had a feeling he was hacking when i saw that he had no name, i almost quit before the match but it didnt really affect the gameplay.

Really? Hahah the guy with no name couldn't even aim. We owned his butt enough for him to rage-quit.

our 1st game all together was a massacre of the other team, felt kinda bad since they were low levels noobs. but then i found out the lvl 5 with no name was a hacker that had a anova granadier, so didnt feel bad anymore :) good games overall
What map was that on? I didn't even notice.

nightclub i think

hey guys i started a chat room we can use, it might make it a little quicker and easier to communicate any strategies and other ideas for our little group.

i'll pm it to you

Last edited:
Back