The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

Oh SNAP!

I know calling out isn't very nice,
BUT i got to thank the GK clan for making my day.
After going 7-0 against a quad team party of you on station.
You put a grand old smile on my face be letting me see the HQ sign.
I wonder what you would've done when facing even better competetion than me.

Lol, I knew someone would say that. I read it wrong. Anyway, I agree SpeakNoEvil, we do make a good team. You're a pretty good player for only being in the 20s. I was sucking it up yesterday.

Well, last night I finally encountered several host quits! Dang HQ's. Not only that, but every noob tuber in the GE community must have ben playing last night. I couldn't get away from them. I hate it when people use the grenade launcher! I know, it's part of the game.

013, i would have continued hosting, if not for that >NightWulf< hacker.
Maybe next time, we can get a real run in.

I've been playing GE since it came out and I've run inot that >NightWulf< player ALOT. I never knew he was a hacker. Most of the time he quits before the game is over. Today he joined a game I was in but he quit within 30 seconds of joining.

Hey Myers... Yeah, sorry about killing you on TLTK :/ Both teams usually team up and mess around and you were one of the Only ones playin properly :p

Yeah for sure. You'll have to explain to me what I need to do to join the game and stuff. What time does it start?

Got a lot of good wins with Miller yesterday. Then played with YouGotSmoked today. Got some good wins there as well. Good games to both of you. Shout Out to Miller for getting is 1000th win. That's a milestone if you ask me.

Back