The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

True, but its just for us :D

gg on black box woadie. We totally own. We even made a lvl 54 person rage quit 2 times lol. But our last match on nightclub, i lost connection to nintendo WFC...neveer seen it before. But i think i got the xp...if not, it was nice dominating that lvl 48...3 times...

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah we were mi-6 for almost every game, its definitely easier to destroy it than carry it
you talking about that guy named i-h8-sly-2020? did he rage quit? i know he didnt stick around for game 2 but he ended up back in our game a few games later on our team. maybe you meant someone else

yeah him. After he rejoined,he went on the opposite team and lost haha

Keeping with the true spirit of this thread...Kudos to -Koenig-. This guy played 4 or 5 matches against me (and epsilon) last night an is a very effective sniper with other skills. He did a nice job dominating me in the first few matches.

Omg. That guy ticked me off sooo much....Id rather play against Bond (that sniper on memorial....where were his spots man?) than that dude.

A guy rage quit cause you guys were tearing **** up on black box?I don't like to play black box unless I have a team with common sense, sometimes the dumb crap my teammates do is what makes me want to rage quit.

hahah agreed, but if you have a team that works, well then, you're screwed if you're on the opposing side

gg woadie and struggle today on blackbox!

gg struggle and Castle last night on heroes!

Hows kyle doing, Woadie? Haha he's concerned about bringing us down :p

to [+]Woadie,[+]Struggle,[+]Epsilon good games to all you guys
woadie,and struggle added me I got your FC code. well hope to kill with you

Back