The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

ggs to Arronax last night, glad to finally get some games in with you, even though half of them were against you.

GGs to you too Woadie. You are a great team mate and fun adversary. It was kind of silly that the game just wouldn't put us on the same team no matter what. Hope we have a shot again soon.
I did record those matches if you are interested in seeing them.
See you on the battlefield dude.
S1anorraX+

This is not a recruiting thread. Save that for somewhere else. Keep this as only a Post-game comment/congradulation/gg type of feel.

I see what you did there....nice one haha

Got over 5000 XP yesterday...it was AMAZING. Really close to 34 now.

ooooooooo I like it! Arronax, the plus at the end of your name, I'm assuming your part of our clan?

that was some good game play there good job to woadie & arronax. and arronax i dont get to see you around any more love to get your FC and play sometime. oh mach love to you guys @ the [+] clan.

No actually Epsilon. My clan is called S1 and the + represents male. I'm guessing they wanted to differentiate between sexes so we are required to add the +/- when we add the tag. :)
Much thanks though. I try to upload some vids with all my buddies. It's slow going though. lol. Hope you check them out.

We never traded F/Cs? For the amount of times I've to run into you I just assumed we must be on each others lists. lol.
My FC is 4818-4358-9697 And I'd be happy to add you Castle. I could always use a punisher on my team. Especially for the hackers I run into.
See you on the battlefield.

SSM vs [+] clan today, 4-0, SSM. SSM had 2 level 56ers, keep that in mind, so it was an honor to even come close to beating them. Ggs everyone

GG to kkahn today! Sorry I had to dip after one game :c

EDIT : went 30- 2 today!

Last edited:
Ggs

Good games last night to the following:
[+]Struggle, [+]Epsilon, [+]Jason009, [+]Kazkiltu, al3/SSM, Dr. Evil

Sorry to anyone else who sent invites and it just didnt work out: KKAHN, Sniperbait

Back