The Official Show Your Work Thread

GreyKirby

Fo-Weva Pink!
Sep 18, 2006
In The Real World
Hello guys and welcome to the Official show your work thread.
Yea here is where you show off your sketches and drawings and other stuff like sigs and all. ANYTHING that involves art :p That means even stories and everything else... An article maybe?
Alright here are mine Make sure to post yours ;)
ColoredDragon.gif

Fully Colored First Dragon Sketch I made
Dragonbyjon.gif

Sketched and Inked , My first Dragon Sketch And the Best one yet
TwotailedTrlogy.gif

A siggy I made for my story i was writing, My story was only given a sneak preview of in another forum, Yea i know i can post my story here but i'd rather not for i plan on publishing this story into a book sooner or later.[The other forum was a great help on fixing mistakes and adding new things to my text, if you want the link feel free to PM me] ;)

And as most of you know my thread about Custom wiis:
http://usera.imagecave.com/jau27/WiiChatCustoms/
There aren't many :|

Now its your turn. Post yours ... ALL OF THEM :D

GreyKirby said:
Yea here is where you show off your sigs.
There is already thread for that :(.
But....Simple , but yet looks good :) 8/10

just some unfinished art laying around in my imageshack space. The finished art will be finished after my art reel.

rowannearfinishedlinejx4.jpg

silverleafprofile03cn5.jpg

aroruaportrit03copydj6.jpg

Last edited:
thats really cool. Your stuff has a good feel. Does your stuff get played in dance clubs? Music is just as valid as drawing. Just think, if lord of the rings dident have music... how strange and awkward would that be? The music is half the movie i think.

Last edited:
White-Wolf said:
thats really cool. Your stuff has a good feel. Does your stuff get played in dance clubs? Music is just as valid as drawing. Just think, if lord of the rings dident have music... how strange and awkward would that be? The music is half the movie i think.

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed my stuff. That's some older material but I have a pretty big batch of new music that I am finishing up and being released soon. Yup, I get plays in alot of clubs here in NyC and I have sent some material to DJs around the country so finally after 8 years of production I am getting heard. :smilewinkgrin: I finally finished a new single with the singer Drea (she's on my MySpace) and we are currently shopping it to labels. I have to say that it is some of my best work yet so, I should be signed very soon. *crosses fingers* And I agree with you 100%. Music can set a mood more so than visuals.

I made the font for sigs :smilewinkgrin:
narutosigskf4.png

narutosigs2qk1.png

Note: I Take no credit for these I just edited the font with the background color and added a new font.

Back