The "Official" SSBB Release Date??

June 1st release would be awsome. I don't think Nintendo wants to compete w/ Halo 3. Not that Halo 3 will definitely be better than SSBB but Halo 3 has so much more hype around it that SSBB could get lost in all the chaos.

KooBloo said:
halo 3 and ssbb r gonna come out very close to eachother, i wonder which will sell more copies, i want ssbb way more

yet again. youre wrong. halo comes out later this year. towards christmas because its a holiday launch. liek gears of war.

it will come out this summer and you can use gamecube controllers to play it for those who are too accustomed to playing it with them, but it will also let you play with the Wiimote, there is no differences on buttons only that they are placed in different places compared to GC controllers...just think about it, look at your Wiimote and see all the buttons and imagine playing smash with those buttons

No, its been confirmed that it will use GC controllers.

Anyway about the release date, nothing has yet been confirmed and there are so many dates rumoured so im guessing that June 1st is a rumour also.

june 1st makes good sense. most kids are out of school so people will be able to play it more.

and gamestop.com has it saying june 1st and so do a few other websites. so im stickin with that date. lol

yeah that's right; Wikipedia is not official information, everything is typed out of users there.

Axtlar said:
yeah that's right; Wikipedia is not official information, everything is typed out of users there.

An example found under Spongebob Squarepants Movie:

-This Movie was Originally PG-13 by the MPAA

WTF????

Luckily, it got taken off!!

I think it is coming out in March or Febuary. It does not take a very long time to make games like those. And they wont make people wait.

wowilookgood said:
I think it is coming out in March or Febuary. It does not take a very long time to make games like those. And they wont make people wait.
how do you know how long it takes to make?

Back