The "Official" SSBB Release Date??

Controller?

PersianCowboy said:
Would you guys rather use the Gamecube controller or the Classic controller for playing SSBB?

I'd rather see them make use of the WiiMote and Nunchuk.
I hate the Gamecube controller for the Wii.
That's why I keep them seperate. I play my Wii games on my Wii.
and Game Cube games on my Game Cube it looks weird with it sticking out the top.:mad:
I just want something new really.

i heard that i comes out from
3/15-3/21/2007
atleast thats what best buy says, on their site if you pre order SSBB, it tells you the anticipated date

Icetrash said:
No, its been confirmed that it will use GC controllers.

Anyway about the release date, nothing has yet been confirmed and there are so many dates rumoured so im guessing that June 1st is a rumour also.
Another reason as to why to keep Gamecube ;)
Yeah I heard that it was on June 1st but then again I heard late fall as well
I really hope it's in June.
Perfect b-day gift (hee hee~!) :D

screw the motion controllers dude, this game is gonna be played more than all other games combined on wii. i think its 100x better that we;re using the classic or gamecube controller. sorry i dont get the magazine...did it say anything about online and headset etc...?

metrobus09 said:
screw the motion controllers dude, this game is gonna be played more than all other games combined on wii. i think its 100x better that we;re using the classic or gamecube controller. sorry i dont get the magazine...did it say anything about online and headset etc...?

It said online hasn't been confirmed YET, but hopefully it will have Wi-Fi.

(It should because it is coming out after the first Wii Wi-Fi game: Pokemon Batlle Revolution)

ADD-ON:
If you want to find the magazine with the preview, it has an XBOX360 game on the cover, Blue Dragon.

Online is rumored? are you stupid? online play has been confirmed for quite a while

wonder what the retail price will be?! anybody know?

Axtlar said:
Online is rumored? are you stupid? online play has been confirmed for quite a while

ehh true. the stuff im reading now says it. but the stuff i read a few days ago said it wasnt totally confirmed but most likely.

and its gonna be same as all wii games. haha

Back