The Official Strikers Goal Thread

Akiak

The Mushmellow
Sep 28, 2007
Mushroom Kingdom
This thread is for posting incredible, awesome or funny goals that you did.
I will say mine:
One day I taught my friend how to play. After that he did his first game and you know what happened? His enemy was Wario and he used the fart ability:ciappa: .
The smoke hit his toad that had the ball. So my friend tried to make Toad go toward the goal and instead he went the other way because of the fart. Since toad was running at zig zag, when he got close to his own goal he fooled the goalie and did an autogoal!!! Curiosly it showed Wario cheering.

Have Fun!!!

in the tournament on sunday, my player kicked the ball or something happened. it was going towards my opponents go. his goalie acted like he was going to grab it, but it went in, right on the corner. unfortunately i lost 7-3 that game, :lol: good game wario

grrrrrrr. ........im overtime i was playing online, my golie had the ball, there was a shell sliding around in my side of the field, my golie went to pass the ball to boo and the ball hit the shell and into the net...

zapasant93 said:
grrrrrrr. ........im overtime i was playing online, my golie had the ball, there was a shell sliding around in my side of the field, my golie went to pass the ball to boo and the ball hit the shell and into the net...

:lol:

i know, i wasnt laughing at the time tho....i was like "what the F___k, this is f_____ing Bull S_____T, i gonna F_____ing kell my self gahhhhhh!!!!" but it was preaty funny

Every time Toad hooks Yoshi up with a jump pass one timer from midfield and it soars over Kritter's head I feel as if I've just read a beautiful poem.
Does that count?

BigORhyme said:
Every time Toad hooks Yoshi up with a jump pass one timer from midfield and it soars over Kritter's head I feel as if I've just read a beautiful poem.
Does that count?
Well, Toad has a great knack for passing balls with a bit of heat on them, and his juke/deke allows him to jump with the ball. What you do is you juke with Toad, jumping, and then in mid-jump lob pass the ball to Yoshi, who catches it at maximum whiteness and at maximum height and fires it high over Kritter's head for a sweet one timer. A one timer in soccer or hockey is a pass that's turned into a shot as soon as it's caught. In the case of Strikers, Playmakers can pass (hook up) mediocre shooters (like Yoshi, Mario, Luigi) with high energy one-timers that turn the medium shooters into hardcore shooters.

Man, this game is so great.

Last edited:
Back