The Official 'THATS IT I'M OFF' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that sounds cool, what do you think you will change your username to? Any ideas yet?

mr_resi said:
Nopes..... Btw i decided, so that i dont get banned, im just gonna ask for a name change :D

What?? You can change your name?

That's it...I'm off. Until after I eat some food......I'll be back later.

Back on topic.....

So ya, I guess,

"Thats it I'm Off"

I've decided to take a break from wiichat.

Not sure for how long, but I will be gone for a while.

Nothing against any of you, your a great community, and I've enjoyed my stay so far,

I just need a break.

-Brandon

Last edited:
Stranger said:
Back on topic.....

So ya, I guess,

"Thats it I'm Off"

I've decided to take a break from wiichat.

Not sure for how long, but I will be gone for a while.

Nothing against any of you, your a great community, and I've enjoyed my stay so far,

I just need a break.

-Brandon

That's why I asked Jill to ban me because I needed a break, I decided to use a ban to stop my self from coming on wiichat. I don't think your addicted like me though :lol:
Hope to see you back soon pal,
Lee.J

I'm gonna take a week off get ready for exams, then after exam... PAR-TAY!

Thats it im off! seriously

we,, just until something that will make you unhappy happens

Last edited:
Please can we get this sticked and actually use it to tell people if we're going away or leaving forever and what not.. I'm actually fed up with all these threads..

surfinrach90 said:
Please can we get this sticked and actually use it to tell people if we're going away or leaving forever and what not.. I'm actually fed up with all these threads..
You and me both sister, can include for people going on holiday also. People just make threads saying they're off in hope of people saying they'll miss them and such.. it's stupid all the arse-licking people give/want here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back