the official "WHAT GAMES DO YOU HAVE" thread

wow...i think my mom bought one,but i know its gonna have to be for Christmas. i searched everywere she can hide stuff good. but im pretty sure she got me one.

Wiifan07 said:
yeah i got mine too but i gotta wait till christmas too! :mad2:
yea i feel your pain. but what imma do is not think about it too much, eventhough almost half of america has one. :sad: but still, atleast my mom bought me one. so i gotta follow her rules.

I got Madden 07, DBZ, Red Steel, Call of Duty 3, Tony Hawk, Zelda and of course Wii Sports. Ive only played Wii Sports and Madden though. They are SWEET games.

I got Zelda and Trauma Center. Both games are loads of fun.

Zelda - 8.9 Graphics are last gen and there is no speech in the game.

Trauma Center - 8.0 Same game as the DS but with some new techniques and patients.

Wii Sports - 7.5 Basically a demo to show how the controller can be used. Cant wait for the next Fight Night or MLB game to come out.

Last edited:
Rayman: 8/10

Would have gotten higher if there were more games where 4 people could play at one time.

got wii sports of course
zelda
super mario 64
and dbz tenkaichi 2

Zelda - N/A i havent played yet (i know, its crazy)
DBZ tenkaichi 2 - 9/10 (adjusting to the wii controlls)
Super mario 64 - 10/10 (once a classic always a classic)
Wii Sports - 10/10 (crazy addictive and fun)

Wii Sports -- 8/10
Red Steel -- 8/10
Zelda -- (not opened yet)
GT Pro -- 6/10
Rayman -- 9/10
Madden 07 -- 8/10
Monkey Ball -- 8/10

All great so far, despite whatever number I may have given it

Wii Sports - It's a hit! Everyone loves it. I'm having trouble getting access to my own Wii.

Zelda: Twilight Princess - Instant classic. Very fun and adds a few new "twists" to the Zelda franchise.

Back