the official "WHAT GAMES DO YOU HAVE" thread

epikon said:
i cant believe no one has need for speed!
I went to TONS of stores and none of them had NFS or Trauma. I was bummed. I wonder when they will get it.

Twilight Princess = 9.5
Wii Sports = 9.0

I plan on getting Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda, Excite Truck, and Rayman Rabbids

I bought on launch:

Zelda 10/10
Trauma Center: 8.5/10
Red Steel: MyPatienceWearsThinforLearningtheControls/10 :mad2:

I have high hopes for Red Steel, but the controls kill me! I think my problem was when I first tried it out, I was operating on 2 hours of sleep in a 24 hour time span. So, Im going to give it another shot this week, when I have time out of class and work. :lol:

I'm gonna try to rent NFS tonight, just for you. Well, in honesty, mostly for me. But it's not my first choice of next game to check out, so I will bump up it's priority for you. I'm that nice.

Red Steel=10
Call Of Duty 3=10
Wii Sports=10

Last edited:
everything can't be a ten dude.

I have:
Zelda which i tracked down today, i'm watching my girl play it, looks dope.
Wii Sports which is honestly the most fun i've had playing video games in a long, long ass time
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance only about an hour in, it's fresh and i really enjoy the controls. some people don't seem to really enjoy it. i'm having a great time with it myself.
Bomberman '93 (VC): It's Bomberman! What more can I say? If you have never played it, buy this! If you have played it, you probably have it.

Wii Sports 8/10
Call of Duty 3 Haven't Played enough
Twilight Princess 9/10
Super Monkey Ball 6/10

Back