the official "WHAT GAMES DO YOU HAVE" thread

Wiired
I had no luck tracking down a rental copy. i'm like 100% sure i saw it on launch day, but the fact that nobody here has it and that i didn't play it make me at least a little skeptical of my own memory. i'll make a round of calls tomorrow and if i can track it down i'll buy it. i love NFS and I love Wii, safe bet if you ask me.

Zelda 9/10 Game is epic

Red Steel 7/10 More so than turning problem people have, frankly I thought you could just point the wii remote at the enemy and shoot like a lethal enforcers or duck hunt. But the remote just moves as a free roaming reticle just like a pc mouse only way less precise and way harder to adjust to.

Madden 07 9/10 I really am not a big football fan and I really don't care for madden. I couldn't ignore the reviews though with use of the wii mote so I bought it. I have never enjoyed football on a console ever and I cannot put this game down. It has redefined the genre and is an amazing experience that makes the game a joy to play. You can actually catch passes and block them and do all the sweet running jukes and stiff arms without memorizing 12 button combos.

Reviews said kicking was crap, Its simple I don't know what their problem was, and gamespot said they couldn't get the power tackle to work, not even once...Umm When I push both my controllers forward it works 100% in fact its how I tackle everyone so maybe they just don't know what simultaneous means im not sure. I have yet to find one misplaced button or motion that isnt pinpoint accuracy every time.

Wii Sports 8/10 I like every mode I think boxing is the bomb. And it shows great potential for the 08 series of sports games and gives the developers a foundation to build from. Sports games on the Wii from this point on will be unmatched when it comes to gameplay.

Last edited:
Wiifan07 said:
yeah i got mine too but i gotta wait till christmas too! :mad2:
well I dont even know if im getting one until christmas so count your blessings.
i dont have the money to buy it so im counting on my mom to do so, lol.
cmon Wii!!
kingjames

wii sports, zelda and red steel.
VC: bomberman and mario nes

not sure what to pick up next?! (becides a second controller!)

mrserv0n248 said:
Madden 07 9/10 I really am not a big football fan and I really don't care for madden. I couldn't ignore the reviews though with use of the wii mote so I bought it. I have never enjoyed football on a console ever and I cannot put this game down. It has redefined the genre and is an amazing experience that makes the game a joy to play. You can actually catch passes and block them and do all the sweet running jukes and stiff arms without memorizing 12 button combos.

Exactly why I bought Madden... and exactly why I LOVE it. I disliked Madden on other consoles, but on the Wii, it's a whole new experience that shouldn't be missed.

I also have Zelda. Amazing game.

Getting Call of Duty and/or Rayman when I have some time this weekend.

jus. said:
Wiired
I had no luck tracking down a rental copy. i'm like 100% sure i saw it on launch day, but the fact that nobody here has it and that i didn't play it make me at least a little skeptical of my own memory. i'll make a round of calls tomorrow and if i can track it down i'll buy it. i love NFS and I love Wii, safe bet if you ask me.

Thanks man, just noticed this. Bad review I've seen, but not going completely by reviews at all, but I'll take it in concideration

Wiired said:
Thanks man, just noticed this. Bad review I've seen, but not going completely by reviews at all, but I'll take it in concideration

That's another game that looked so sweet on the Wii, NFS: Carbon. I was wondering what anyone else thought?

Back