The official "What the hell is on your mind" Thread

Equis said:
Thinkin:should i waste all my money on lottery tickets and hopefully become Rich and buy me a wii with all the games i want and quit work OR keep savin up then when the wii comes out play so much i forget about my real life and get fired

:lol: :lol: Where do you work?

And you don't make enough to save up for a Wii?

ABC said:
Check out the new Jedi Mind Tricks album Servants in Heaven Kings in Hell. It's absolutely amazing.

I heard about that, been recommended on this hiphop site i got :) allhiphop :) they got aloada underground stuff on there, and yeah ill check it out, 'cause my mate got it and said it was great

Wiired said:
I heard about that, been recommended on this hiphop site i got :) allhiphop :) they got aloada underground stuff on there, and yeah ill check it out, 'cause my mate got it and said it was great

It's one of the only albums released this year that I can listen to from start to finish with a smile on my face. Get it now! And don't dowload your music, buy it.

ABC said:
It's one of the only albums released this year that I can listen to from start to finish with a smile on my face. Get it now! And don't dowload your music, buy it.
:lol: I always buy CDS ive got about 100-200, just this J-Live one was unreleased :) thats why i downloaded it ;)

Wiired said:
:lol: I always buy CDS ive got about 100-200, just this J-Live one was unreleased :) thats why i downloaded it ;)

Your a good man then. These little brats these days download music and are destroying one of the greatest entertainment industries in the world. I;ve seen too many multi-million dollar recording studios go to ****, people lose their jobs, and lives screwed because kdis download music. FUkin theives.

ABC said:
And you don't make enough to save up for a Wii?

o i make enough its just the effect the wii its gonna have after it comes out...

and yea buy ur music....ill sell it to u for $5 :lol:

and i got the latest in reggaeton and hip-hop

Equis said:
and yea buy ur music....ill sell it to u for $5 :lol:

and i got the latest in reggaeton and hip-hop

I don't get it... :crazy:

Equis said:
buy it from me.....

RIP but atleast u will feel better about not stealing ur music.

Why the hell would I buy music from you? I buy my music from legit retailers so I know the money is getting into the right hands: producers, studios, and other people behind the scenes.

ABC said:
Why the hell would I buy music from you? I buy my music from legit retailers so I know the money is getting into the right hands: producers, studios, and other people behind the scenes.

again kidding!

Equis said:
again kidding!

I don't joke about that stuff. I take it way too seriously. :lol: Sorry bro.

Equis said:
yea i notice...

o wow i reach 200+ post...

damn i spend to much time in here.....

:lol: It's ok, you and I are chillin out on the boards today. Now your not a noob anymore. You frigg'n noob.

Back