The Official Wii Chat Rant & Rave Topic

Rant: Damn exams coming up in a fortnight and I have to study for them, they are important and means I won't be able to play much Wii at all for a while.

Rave: Looking forward to watching the new Police Story (movie) soon.

Rant: So I walk into work yesterday morning and our manager was like "YOU FORGOT TO TAKE THE MONEY OUT OF THE TILL LAST NIGHT!" I was like, darn, how could I have forgotten that. She always yells at me for something, I suppose. Other than that, it was such a slow hot dog, weinie-flipping day. We even had a huge rainstorm. The water was literally coming out from the floor from the outside.

Rave: My wife has to babysit later today. So some alone time with myself!

Rant :
Why is there allways torrents without seeds

Rave :
Something

Wiired said:
Rant :
Maths GCSE exam on Monday, and really can't be arsed to revise

Rave : B-e-a-u-t-ful day here in England :] so hot.

True True, Lovely day, i went to York yesterday on the train:lol:

Rant
I can not even get the latest version of Nero to work successfully with DVD Shrink & Nero. I've had to do a system restore twice this evening!

Rave
My boss is back from NYC tomorrow - I'm hopping for a present!

Rant: My hayfevers decided to go crazy today >.< Can't stop sneezing..

Rant: I have my Media exam on Thursday

Rave: I'm going to London straight after it :D

Rave: I get to spend the day with a rather nice person 2moro, plus it's meant to be pretty hot, yay :)

Rant:

All people who make pokemon threads especially trade ones, lol.

Threads that are obvious and/or couldv'e just used the search button.

People who ask for rep, when they didn't barely do anything.

People who make pity threads.

Rave:

Last day of school !!11 n00b haxx0rz yaeh ! lol j/k

Rant

Really awkward moment at work today... I work at Sainsbury's which is a supermarket, anyway half way through my 4-hour shift I go to take a piss and seeing as the customer toilets are only like 10 metres away I think "why not?". I then decide to use the disabled toilets as they are bigger and cleaner than the normal mens ones.

So I finish up, wash my hands etc. and start to fiddle with my hair cuz theres a colleague of mine who I really fancy and try desperately to show off to her, so I gotta look good! Overall I prolly spent about 10 mins in the toilet.

Now to the awkward part, I unlock the door and step outside and what I see is a disabled man in a wheelchair with his wife pushing and the checkouts manager (who hates me cuz I used to serve alchohol to my mates when I was 16, which is illegal I must add) standing together.

"Oh crap" is what I think to myself while being stared at. Basicially Jason the checkout manager was really patronising while talking to me in front of them and all I could do was agree etc. because one more false move and im out of there (sacked that is, already had 2 disiplinaries one given by Gayson). I managed to wing it and all I got was "see me at the end of your shift" by Jason which I didn't cuz I wanted a lift home and my mate had to go so :scared: .

Nevertheless it was really awkward and a bit embarrasing.

Rave

Going to Thorpe Park on Wednesday :yikes:

Back