The Official Wii Chat Rant & Rave Topic

rant: my class starts in 9 minutes and i havent left my house yet

rave: i really could care less if i miss it

Rant :
Hate it when possable jobs dont get back in contact
I have no money at the mow
Life sucks
Damn torrent program keeps fing up (theres a resion thats 17th on my list)
Its to hot

Rave :
This depresion is givein me loads of time off work

Wiired said:
Rant :
- IT'S SO HOT :mad:@@@@
- People being annoying
- Got Science exam tomorrow and can't be arsed to revise

moanmoanmoanmoanmoan

you can not rant about heat its 91 degrees here with like 90% humidity its like living in the worlds sweatiest hottest giant balls ever!

great and its about to rain boiling hot water soon enough you can honestly boil an egg with the water that comes down

Rant-I caught a 43'' pike last week and didn't have a cooler with me to put it in so I wrapped it in a bag and threw it in the pathfinder...The next day I cleaned and sprayed my vehicle and the smell went away. Now that it's really hot out the smell won't go away no matter how much I clean and spray. :sick:

Rave-I bought a new mountain bike :cool:

Rant :
Seen the doc (need a dorters note for work) all he said was what I allready know I NEED A NEW JOB

Rave :
on

Rant : Going through a **** time at the moment, still can't be assed to do anything.

Rave : At least it's starting to look up now and things are getting a bit better :)

Rant: I'm at work and I feel so ill.
Rave: Have got Thursday through till Tuesday off work!

lee.jarratt said:
Rant : Going through a **** time at the moment, still can't be assed to do anything.

Rave : At least it's starting to look up now and things are getting a bit better :)

Join the club

But for me its work

Rant - Bored as hell...:zzz:

Rave - Finish work in 1 hour :smilewinkgrin:

Rant: Im doing an herbal cleansing and the two pills i have to take are huge and nasty tasting!

Rave: Im done with accounting class so i dont have class till 12. And maury is on tv right now and i love watching it, gonna pop in RE4 in a little.

Back