The Official Wiichat MOHH2 Lobby Thread

thas said:
like the the original post says, there will be a game on friday. i play all the time too, but the one on friday is for us wiichaters.

could this thread not potentially be used for anyone wanting to play moh at any given time?

don't reckon we need a new thread for that...

Last edited:
Ah, game tonight. I'll be on in like 20-30 minutes, although I'm sure like no one will be on then lol...

lackluster dj said:
could this thread not potentially be used for anyone wanting to play moh at any given time?

don't reckon we need a new thread for that...
Well I really don't care...you can feel free to use this thread to set up a game at any time, but I wouldn't suggest doing that. Mostly for the fact that not a lot of people have this game yet, so if you request an imprompt to game, you may not get many people joining. However feel free to do so if you wish.

Dzapper said:
Well I really don't care...you can feel free to use this thread to set up a game at any time, but I wouldn't suggest doing that. Mostly for the fact that not a lot of people have this game yet, so if you request an imprompt to game, you may not get many people joining. However feel free to do so if you wish.

Are you going to be setting up a game tonight?

If not, I'll set one up myself. I wouldn't mind seeing some Wiichatters around in one area.

You should make a master list of MOHH2 names, I dont really know any of yours.I bet I've seen some of you though, I'm on a lot. I'm ranked somewhere in the top 500 right now.

Since I don't suck as badlly as I did a few weeks ago, hope to see you guys tonight for some WiiChat battles.

If we can get it, I played the CTF in the town. Can't remember the name. You spawn in the stables or something. Anyway, I liked that map. Great for sniping.

thas said:
^the BAR is not the strongest weapons so it will take time to kill someone. it is a not very fast at firing which means even slower killing. but you can kill by aiming at the person's head. that would be the fastest way to kill someone. i hope i helped. i got nothing better to do today so ill be here feel free to ask more questions.

i cant really give you tips on how to aim but if the sensitivity feels wierd to you change it.

I use the BAR as well. Do you use the iron sights or do you use the reticle when shooting someone???

B-man said:
This is cool, too bad I don't have the game.
Are you guys good, like really good?

Nah....I stink REALLY bad, but I take personal credit for everyone else's great stats and high ranking.

Get the game. It is awesome :cool:

Just picked it up tonight, amazing game lol. i cant play with u guys tonight i gotta go to a play with the g/f =(

Sorry guys, I can't play right now...I don't really feel like it. But if someonelse would like to start the game be my guest. I may get on later.

bummer, and i was waiting for an hour already. well, see you guys next friday...?

Renz said:
bummer, and i was waiting for an hour already. well, see you guys next friday...?
Well Renz you could host a room if you want...but don't worry, this will get better with time. Once more people get this game then we should have booming game nights. Until then we will just make due with what we have.

there is a game tomorrow isnt there or are we skipping that?

Back