~The Official WiiChat Veterans Clan!~ (A group of awesome. xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cpt.McCloud said:
[sarcasm]You, Kumoriken, have more 'athourity' then me, I will treat you with nothing but respect since you founded wiichat:)[/sarcasm]

I think that the 'club' is a bad idea but possibly just a little group to discuss the old wiichat?

Exactly what this is. >_>

I didn't say I founded it, I didn't say I have more athourity.
I said we helped WiiChat get as popular as it is.

Eiher way, that's pretty much what it is. ;D

i joined before the wii was out i join like the first or second of december and i want to be on the list

Kumoriken said:
Pretty much to be acknowledged that they help found WiiChat and made it become as popular as it did.

They should be treated with respect in here, and... Well, I'd just feel kind of... Like I have more athourity than the others. xD

Doesn't mean you can boss them around, though.

So you didnt say that?;)

Nah seriously, making a big club just wouldnt seem right, you know, in your heart and in your soul that you are a wiichat vet?

How about a thread that can only be accesed by people who were here before november where they can freely discuss the old wiichat?

Mmkay. Cpt. McCloud, you're confusing me. Sounds like you don't like it. If you don't, leave it be.

Suppa, of course you are. ^_^

Minto, you have to have joined before Nov..

EDIT: Saw your last post. And we can make this exactly what you just said. >_>

forum vet mushrooms? i wish i had the mod power but unforunitly i dont :( prinnys red mushroom is off limits. although my intentions were to use those mushrooms, if allowed, for a special "valued members only" lounge area

thats a whole nother story within its self though

back to topics, i guess im out of the question since i havent been here long enough :( although i can block and help eliminate those who wish to enter but cant!! w00t body guard FTW

The_Loose_Cannon said:
forum vet mushrooms? i wish i had the mod power but unforunitly i dont :( prinnys red mushroom is off limits. although my intentions were to use those mushrooms, if allowed, for a special "valued members only" lounge area

thats a whole nother story within its self though

back to topics, i guess im out of the question since i havent been here long enough :( although i can block and help eliminate those who wish to enter but cant!! w00t body guard FTW

xD Well you can join, just not as a Vet.
And you will have a special title, since you're a Mod.
Like... The bouncer. xD

This sounds fun, another, original, exciting, awesome, clan.

no offense lee but i doubt theyll let you in. if jam cant get in you wont be either. its not popularity

The_Loose_Cannon said:
no offense lee but i doubt theyll let you in. if jam cant get in you wont be either. its not popularity

What? I never said anything about that.. And I were been sarcastic.
Plus, I don't join clans, except that other original, exciting, awesome, clan.

Could I join? (Came to Wiichat October 4)

It seems that a lot of the spammers joined around the Wiichat redesign.

Last edited:
The_Loose_Cannon said:

Hmm. Yeah, I dunno, we'll think this **** out and work something out.

Anyway, yeah. I'ma go now, gonna explore the backstage and such. xP

I'll pro'lly be on later. See ya'. ^_^

Ooze33 said:
Could I join? (Came to Wiichat October 4)

It seems that a lot of the spammers joined around the Wiichat redesign.

Your saying I'm a spammer right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back