~The Official WiiChat Veterans Clan!~ (A group of awesome. xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kumoriken said:
Yeah, we're kinda brotherly, him and I. xP
He doesn't go on AIM, but he does go on MSN a lot. xP

Says he's coming back. And him posting in the clans thread kinda gave me the idea. DS and I just followed through with some **** too, still dealin' with the infamous Ginger.
Same here..me and him are Best friends...talk to him everytime i can..YAY a Trio...

Well this is all coming along dandy. Look at the mature, non-noobish stuff we're talking about!...

...can I join? I think I fit within the requirement. :/

starzero isnt comming up- find me the thread or the correct spelling of his name :) thanks guys

ssbb_lover said:
Well this is all coming along dandy. Look at the mature, non-noobish stuff we're talking about!...

...can I join? I think I fit within the requirement. :/

O-course y'can.
And I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. xD

Is Lee a yes or a no? The Iron Fist must decide...(sorry if he's already been accepted, I can't be arsed to look through the past 4 pages >.>)

I was being sarcastic btw. :pPPP I think this could really work, that'd be awesome if we got a vet section.

ssbb_lover said:
Is Lee a yes or a no? The Iron Fist must decide...(sorry if he's already been accepted, I can't be arsed to look through the past 4 pages >.>)

I was being sarcastic btw. :pPPP I think this could really work, that'd be awesome if we got a vet section.

Well I'll see what the others want. I don't wanna bend the rules that much, so I'll see what popular demand ends up being. xP

The_Loose_Cannon said:
starzero isnt comming up- find me the thread or the correct spelling of his name :) thanks guys
If he comes back..permission to bash the little punk?

permission granted

have fun. i saw nothing XD

anyways, i still say youre not a vet if youre less than november. that goes for me too. id say no to lee. dont do favoritism do it for vet reasons.

Demon Slayer said:
If he comes back..permission to bash the little punk?

Dude... **** permission! xD

Just do it. xP
That's what I did. ;D

@ TLC - Yeah, I suppose you're right. Sorry, Lee. If we get a better reason, we'll let you in.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
permission granted

have fun. i saw nothing XD

anyways, i still say youre not a vet if youre less than november. that goes for me too. id say no to lee. dont do favoritism do it for vet reasons.
GINGINGIN is his next username.. that kid probly has a 100 computers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back