The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

being serious i would put mega-man and banjo kazooie and last but not least one of the baby mario or jr bowser they been into so many games they should have put them in their

Maybe one more Sonic character, Eggman [I hate him but he's the oldest Boss], or Shadow, Nintendo and Sega have a long history, Sonic is an awesome addition but the more the merrier, Knuckles would have been cool, at least adding Kunckles would make a lot more sense than adding Sora or something, I mean look at it, the only 3rd parties they added are 3rd parties they have history with, Sora has been around for like 2 years, not sufficient enough for me, also the company that makes KH makes a lot more money off Sony than Nintendo.

How in the world did no one say, CHUCK NORIS, He would only need 2 moves left round house and right round house and instead of jump ing he would just grunt and the whole stage would get scared and run so he wouldnt need to jump, also every kick is a KO so bam

PrinceLink said:
How in the world did no one say, CHUCK NORIS, He would only need 2 moves left round house and right round house and instead of jump ing he would just grunt and the whole stage would get scared and run so he wouldnt need to jump, also every kick is a KO so bam
i was just about to put Chuck Noris
every move would be his final smash:lol:

Ridley's too big for Brawl.

And he is in the game, Boss fight.

I think the roster is pretty good. No one should be added, but some should be taken out (ROB, Jiggly, I'm looking at you).

Earthworm Jim Earthworm Jim Earthworm Jim Earthworm Jim Earthworm Jim Earthworm Jim

VidyaVince said:
Ridley's too big for Brawl.

And he is in the game, Boss fight.

I think the roster is pretty good. No one should be added, but some should be taken out (ROB, Jiggly, I'm looking at you).
I know that. (Not that he's too big which IS NOT true, but the spoiler thing)
This is about characters that you would want to be PLAYABLE in brawl.
Wait... you want the roster to be SMALLER???
What's the point of taking out characters if you don't replace them with new ones? Roy and Mewtwo must not die in vain.

My top 5 would have been:
1. Simon Belmont
2. Ridley
3.Shadow or knuckles
4.Billy hatcher (for a laugh)
5. A charecter from Capcom maybe leon residnet evil or viewtiful joe

Final Fantasy have there own sorta smash bros game coming out for psp i think its called Dissidia. so i would rule out FF charecters.

idn, out of all the characters listed above, i could think of a reason why they didn't make it in brawl(ridley's too big(sakurai said so), k rool's too big, count bleck was in a single game, and not even the main protagonist(same with geno), etc)

but i can't think of a single reason why isaac didn't make it......his moveset would be easy to make, he would fit in visually, golden sun series got plenty of good reviews, and was well liked by many. and he's a 'magic(psynergy)' user, which brawl could use more of.....

yeah thinking about it someone from golden sun should have made brawl, there is one soundtrack in the game from golden sun.:shocked:
Fair point about Ridley hmmm anyone also think a castlevania charecter would have been good?

Eh. Every forum i've ever been on theres always a mention of Chuck Norris. What's with that? The guy isn't THAT legendary is he? :p

Knuckles would have been a cool addition. Megaman too.

Back