The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

@ Link02: I said this in another thread, I would have been really happy if they put Alucard or a Belmont in brawl. Their whip would make a neat weapon (possibly recovery as wel) and they could use Castlevania items like the knife, axe, and holy water for b moves.

Sorry Gigaridley
Im new to the forum fresh today lol
yeah Alucard would be cool aswell.

hmm thinking about charecters maybe they should have had a sonic hero lineup which works similer to the pokemon trainer, final smash team-blast. i have some weird thoughts.

id prefer shadow over knuckles, but both of them are good (well better then Sonic IMO.) but the character who would of made it perfect would have to be Megaman he can have a similar setup like fox but more unique. I'd say zero but brawl already has enough sword fighters.

Last edited:
1. Geno
2. Krystal
3. Megaman
4. Dr. Robotnik
5. [insert character from my sig here]

GigaRidley said:
What's the point of taking out characters if you don't replace them with new ones? Roy and Mewtwo must not die in vain.

I dunno, I guess Spider-Man and Travis Touchdown can replace Jigglypuff and ROB. :cool: I mean, Darth Vader and Yoda are in Soulcalibur 4.

One can only dream.

that is a gd point.

Imagine Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony teamed together and made a game like smash bros using there all star icons that would be quality.
I have weird ideas but imagine it OMG:lol:

megaman or shadow would be the best to put in. also kristal. don't worry about the characters too much, i'd rather them work on the gameplay and adding new ideas than just building up on characters. imagine if shadow and megaman were in but the subspace emmisary was only 40 minutes long and there was no stage builder or 2-player events mode. I think they spent their time working equally with the characters and the modes.

Hmm that is a valid point, if nintendo did just work on charecters we wouldnt really have much to do with them besides a couple of stages and a not so wide variaty of modes.

Megaman would be a good call what about someone from F-zero like Black shadow or Jody summers.

we're even luck that sonic made the cut. awile back i thought to myself and said that if he was in, it would be AMAZING. so now he's in and people want shadow as well. i mean, it's not a bad thing to want him. :aureola:

I wanted tails in ssbb.
He would be a perfect 3rd party character.

I made a moveset for him too...

B: gun or some other invention he made
B >: spin (he spins his tail around)
B ^: fly
B down: spin dash (slower than sonics)

Back