The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

Jesus that kid posts alot. This isnt an IM chat room ya know, you cant multi-post.

I think he was going to ask me to brawl him, you know like all the noobies that go to my page. I'd probably say something along the lines of, "**** you kid." :lol:

Could be worse. At least he ain't as bad as yyy

I swear to ****ing god if you jynx us and bring Yyy back, I'll send a gay hooker after you, Storm. :mad2:

Joking. We're all newbies at one time or another, yeah? Dominic should of read the rules, but it seems like he learned from his mistakes, yeah?

For one post, so far, I suppose. No more talk of yyy, i really dont wanna jinx it.

@ CK: And ill send Magikarp after you. Magikarp >>>>>>>>>> Gay hooker.

lol he does...

So I was thinking, what would be the one charecter that would make brawk perfect? and thats when I came up with this:

Richter belmont (castlvania '97)
Has a feel like captin falcon.

Move speed: semi slow
Base attack speed: avarage
Special atk. speed: fast
Weight class: Heavy

Moves:
-A/ whip extend. Base damage 5% (frontal and ubove covrage)
-AA/Whip extend & Sword draw 5%+4%
-AAA/Whip extend+sword draw+Whip drawl 5%+4%+3%+1.5 space knock back (.5second cooldown)
-Adash/side whip (frontal covrage only) 7%
-Aup/Cross kick 7% (.5sec cooldown)
-Adown/slide jumk kick (moves 3.5spaces) +9% (30%chance 2%recoil+1space self knock back)
-Aright&left Whip extend 1.5 spaces +7% (.5 cool down)+(.5 knock back)
-SmashAup/Double cross kick +9-15% (.25 cooldown)
-Smash down/ Slide high jump kick (moves 5spaces across on ground Use Down A agian and do a jump 1space and turn)+(2space self knock back if hit my projectile) 10%-16%+A agian 6%
-SmashAright&left/Flame whip (extends 1.5spaces) 10-16%
-B/Whip twirl (1space) 1-3%sec
-Bdash/Lightning mail shot(4space span)+(no effect unless hits a player)+(lightnigs full path if hits)+(top speed priority) +7%
-Bright&left/ throws cross (4 spaces front + 7 spaces back if doesnt return to user)+(up to 2 at a time)+(1.5sec cooldown) +6% each hit
-Bdown/holywater (trails ground 3 spaces)+(lasts 3.5sec) +4%sec
-Bup/Axe throw+ (moves up in an arc 3.5 spaces over and 3spaces up) +8%
-BjumpUP recovory/arm thrust (just like marths recovory) +7%
-Final smash/Holy Storm.
Makes an unaviodable no knock back rain storm that covers the screen. Lasts 5sec. 10%o/t to everyone+ Richter raises into the air Using huge crosses swing around him (4spaces right 4 spaces Left) and does 20% to players close and ends with a white out across the screen doing 7% to everyone.+ 7sec strength mode afterwards. Strength mode=Richter glowing and 50% damage increase And 50% knock back + 50% less self knock back. He can still be damaged during this time.

Haha that would pwn.
Tell me what you think.

lol he does...

So I was thinking, what would be the one charecter that would make brawk perfect? and thats when I came up with this:

Richter belmont (castlvania '97)
Has a feel like captin falcon.

Move speed: semi slow
Base attack speed: avarage
Special atk. speed: fast
Weight class: Heavy

Moves:
-A/ whip extend. Base damage 5% (frontal and ubove covrage)
-AA/Whip extend & Sword draw 5%+4%
-AAA/Whip extend+sword draw+Whip drawl 5%+4%+3%+1.5 space knock back (.5second cooldown)
-Adash/side whip (frontal covrage only) 7%
-Aup/Cross kick 7% (.5sec cooldown)
-Adown/slide jumk kick (moves 3.5spaces) +9% (30%chance 2%recoil+1space self knock back)
-Aright&left Whip extend 1.5 spaces +7% (.5 cool down)+(.5 knock back)
-SmashAup/Double cross kick +9-15% (.25 cooldown)
-Smash down/ Slide high jump kick (moves 5spaces across on ground Use Down A agian and do a jump 1space and turn)+(2space self knock back if hit my projectile) 10%-16%+A agian 6%
-SmashAright&left/Flame whip (extends 1.5spaces) 10-16%
-B/Whip twirl (1space) 1-3%sec
-Bdash/Lightning mail shot(4space span)+(no effect unless hits a player)+(lightnigs full path if hits)+(top speed priority) +7%
-Bright&left/ throws cross (4 spaces front + 7 spaces back if doesnt return to user)+(up to 2 at a time)+(1.5sec cooldown) +6% each hit
-Bdown/holywater (trails ground 3 spaces)+(lasts 3.5sec) +4%sec
-Bup/Axe throw+ (moves up in an arc 3.5 spaces over and 3spaces up) +8%
-BjumpUP recovory/arm thrust (just like marths recovory) +7%
-Final smash/Holy Storm.
Makes an unaviodable no knock back rain storm that covers the screen. Lasts 5sec. 10%o/t to everyone+ Richter raises into the air Using huge crosses swing around him (4spaces right 4 spaces Left) and does 20% to players close and ends with a white out across the screen doing 7% to everyone.+ 7sec strength mode afterwards. Strength mode=Richter glowing and 50% damage increase And 50% knock back + 50% less self knock back. He can still be damaged during this time.

Haha that would pwn.
Tell me what you think.
meh, Simon>Richard

Final Smash is overpowered. :p

There's no such thing as a B-dash...

This "spaces" term confuses me. How far is one space? o_o; I need to know this before I rate the moveset any further, lol.

@ Storm: And if I use my Magitwo on your Magikarp?! :D

Final Smash is overpowered. :p

There's no such thing as a B-dash...

This "spaces" term confuses me. How far is one space? o_o; I need to know this before I rate the moveset any further, lol.

@ Storm: And if I use my Magitwo on your Magikarp?! :D
You'll have another Magitwo?

I overheated myself Writing this...
Ignore dash b.

"spaces" is a tourney term. a space is about the same as 1 chacter standing.

I overheated myself Writing this...
Ignore dash b.

"spaces" is a tourney term. a space is about the same as 1 chacter standing.
We talkin Sonic or Bowser width here?

EDIT: Try not to double post. And I hope you're not going by Judgement,

Back