the one nintendo game, no one ever talks about is....

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
Mario strikers charged. I am looking foward to that game. It was fun on the GC and now, its going to be online and other features. Its the one game i never hear anyone talk about.. I plan on getting it, what about u guys??/

No one talks about that game? I always put it in my obvious list of games I'll be getting..and I always mention it as a good game to be released..but whatever

Yeah ill DEFINATELY be getting this game and no one has been mentioning it lol i dont know why. Btw, when is online going to be released anyways? I know the first online game is going to be Pokemon, but when is that gonna come out?

no no..the first batch of games will be on March with MARIO STRIKERS CHARGED (notice the caps as I mention the game I always mention when asked about good games and online new games) and Battalion Wars...Pokemon Battle Revolution will come later

no one knows yet. But yea, its a great game and everyone will always say, the Big titles _________________________ and its never mario strikers. hopefully they will talk about that game soon. Ebgames or any other site doesnt even have it as a release. But nintendo has confirmed it as a game.

Last edited:
Axtlar said:
no no..the first batch of games will be on March with MARIO STRIKERS CHARGED (notice the caps as I mention the game I always mention when asked about good games and online new games) and Battalion Wars...Pokemon Battle Revolution will come later

Get your facts straight man, just a couple days ago reggie said that pokemon would be the first game. Its already out in japan.

Yeah, unless it gets online play I'm not interested.
And I saw something on the controls and I was not impressed with them. They didn't take advantage of motion sensing.

Homesrfan said:
Yeah, unless it gets online play I'm not interested.
And I saw something on the controls and I was not impressed with them. They didn't take advantage of motion sensing.

on the site it says something like "play with people around the world in tournaments" something like that.

I think they did. I saw a video and to block goals. you use the wiimote/nuncuck or 1 of those.

yeah that's right, and probabl;y to launch weapons you will use the Wiimote or Nunchuck

My lil bro has been aamped on this game for months ever since I showed him the trailer. Hopefully it will live up to his expectations but I think it will. To be honest I think I might like the game as well and if it has Online capablility then its on!

Back