The points shop is teasing me

where i live they sell 2000 points card, and there adddicting, i have like 2 pages of vc games,

wiirockshb said:
Well if you cant find the card u want u can use a credit card.

yeah but i refuse to pay for the internet channel and I doubt i will be buying any VC games so I want to use my stars

Don't see the point in wasting money on those ''cards'' or points ,I mean its easier to just download the game VC games on your PC for free.

Last edited:
XLaw said:
Don't see the point in wasting money one those ''cards'' or points ,I mean its easier to just download the game VC games on your PC for free.

care to elaborate?

XLaw said:
Don't see the point in wasting money on those ''cards'' or points ,I mean its easier to just download the game VC games on your PC for free.
Well, some of us are proud to have our channels filled to the brim with games we fought long and hard over earning.

@Stumac, what's to elaborate upon? You get them for an emulator.

Yes elaborate means explain in more detail. As for emulator roms I thought these were impossible to come by now, and downloading them for an emulator isnt really the same as being able to play them on my Wii is it?

Anyway, point of this was I dont want VC games I want the internet channel for free but the points shop that you trade stars for points never has the 500 point cards. It did have about 200 of the 100point cards but they have all gone already, and you can only buy one card a day anyway :(

XLaw said:
...I mean its easier to just download the game VC games on your PC for free.

Well downloading roms from the internet without owning the original game cartrige is very illegal. It's stealing...

Gigon said:
Well downloading roms from the internet without owning the original game cartrige is very illegal. It's stealing...
Your telling me that like I wouldn't know that. I just plain wouldn't care.
Just do what you want to do it ain't my money your spending :D

Yeah, and downloading file-shared music is stealing, ripping DVD's, downloading programs such as Photoshop, who cares? It's unethical, it's illegal, but it's never enforced hence why it's not looked badly upon in society, such as rape or murder.

XLaw said:
Your telling me that like I wouldn't know that. I just plain wouldn't care.
Just do what you want to do it ain't my money your spending :D

you are a complete fool! do you not realise that the entire point is I AM NOT SPENDING ANY MONEY!!

ClubNintendo gives you stars when you register products. These stars can be exchanged for gifts INCLUDING WiiPoints CARDS! Therefore I a not spending money, and this is why I cant get the cards, BECAUSE THEY ARE FREE!

Back