The points shop is teasing me

stumac1985 said:
you are a complete fool! do you not realise that the entire point is I AM NOT SPENDING ANY MONEY!!

ClubNintendo gives you stars when you register products. These stars can be exchanged for gifts INCLUDING WiiPoints CARDS! Therefore I a not spending money, and this is why I cant get the cards, BECAUSE THEY ARE FREE!
Thats fine. But I ain't a fool because I wasn't talking about you. Just talking about facts. Just chill.
And people stop bashing me for what I say ,I don't live in the USA ''best country in the world'' ,if you would live where I live you would understand me ,in my country our inflation is the highest in the WORLD (at least our news reports say that) theres even a joke which we made about our own country - The only way for us to stop the inflation now is to make a circle ,friendly hold each others hands and burn all our money (in our language it sounds a lot better and we would understand the joke better)
So torrents ,illegal downloading,illegal sharing is just everyday facts.
You can keep bashing me but I just wont care.

yeah been doing it nearly 4 hours now. 100s been and gone, 300s been and gone, so 500s will be next!

I'm in exactly the same position as you, want to get internet channel for free but they only have 100 point cards and now they've sold out too. I don't see how the cards can sell out, its virtual points, I think nintendo just wants people to buy the points with their credit cards rather than getting em free with star points.

anders5 said:
I'm in exactly the same position as you, want to get internet channel for free but they only have 100 point cards and now they've sold out too. I don't see how the cards can sell out, its virtual points, I think nintendo just wants people to buy the points with their credit cards rather than getting em free with star points.

Too right. I have been watching it all day, 500's are due soon i think!

Hi everyone,
i too am in the same boat, i haveb een trying for a week ow to get 500 points, i have 2700 stars and con't change them for points as it is not showing any cards, however if i use the computer at work it shows a 100 points card.
just can't seem to suss it out....!!!!!

they add them throughout the day and only add 200 at a time! you just gotta keep looking. I am now hoping they will appear at 7pm....

God, thats just like sending a kid into a sweetshop with a tenner and telling him he can only buy a penny chew.. lol

:nonod: 1000points cards available now for 4000 stars! Still been no 500point cards come available today.... :mad5:

Why do they have to make it available? It should be available all the time god damnit. Nintendo suck right now.

1000point cards are now all gone and now my gf is here... will have to see if she will let me keep checking...

dont really feel bad for you... Europe and Japan atleast get a Club nintendo... All of us over in North America dont get any free goodies...

granted the Uk goodies art that great, screen savers, wall papers, ect.. you finnaly get points for stars thats cool

Japan they get free universal tv remotes identical to a wiimote, free DS games all kinds of crap

All we get is maybe... maybe a wallpaper or screen saver when we register a game or system... never anything of any value...

no but you do get the system, the games and pretty much everything else connected to it for less than we do.

Back