The Pokemon League Thread

lucas said:
This is better than the other thread I think. It'll be much harder to beat. Is there anymore gym leader positions that haven't been taken?

Sure. Wanna battle and let's see how you do?

MztikalAce I meant applying for a gym. Only is a must beat us for the Champion position.

sasukefan101 Of course, no problem. You are a cool dude... just you messed up a bit before... but it is already forgotten. We accept your apology :)

Btw... whenever you want a friendly battle... just tell me.

Do the gym leaders have to have five pokemon of their gym type like in the last thread or can there be any number besides 6?

Lol you guys are all just like me, you dont read the previous posts, Chica said to apply for gym leader positions, PM him and battle him or bardock and if you win or you give them a good battle and lose, your in a gym leader position

instead of being ignorant maybe there lazy like me :p, Ayo you applying for gym leader?

MztikalAce said:
Lol you guys are all just like me, you dont read the previous posts, Chica said to apply for gym leader positions, PM him and battle him or bardock and if you win or you give them a good battle and lose, your in a gym leader position
my bad

MztikalAce said:
instead of being ignorant maybe there lazy like me :p, Ayo you applying for gym leader?
yeh, take a guess which type! i c ur point of not being a leader but u may b a good one, but i cant wait to stop ur charge for the title of champion,lol:lol: thats if i get accepted

eplasmosis said:
I am starting a Pokemon League Thread. We will consist of the eight gyms and the Elite Four. The first to beat all of us will be the champion. Here are the rules:

1.NO legendaries or hacks.
2.You can use any number of Pkmn.
3.The leader decides whether it is single/double battle.

To sign up as a gym leader, u have to be approved my bardock123, Chicagoan, or eplasmosis.

The Elite Four:

1. (reserved)
2. bardock123
3. eplasmosis
4. Chicagoan

Re-read plz... I must go now.

Gym Leader Application

MztikalAce said:
IM APLLICATING FOR A MIXED GYM LEDER AT LEVEL 100
PLEASE TELL M IF I GET IT I'LL DO ANYTHING

i dont think u can apply for mixed, only the elite 4 are mixed, u can only b one type i think. go ask fer, bardock or teddy

Back