The Pokemon League Thread

iwould but i hate gym leaders then have 3 or mroe ttypes..gets on my nerves i can understand elite 4 but gym leaders no cuz i have to prepare the battle and if ytey usign all these types i cant

i'm not a hacker :'(!!!!!!! I EV TRAINED MY TYRANITAR IN SPEED AND ATTACK IM SO NOT A HACKER I SWEAR!
my tyranitar's nature is adamant and its iv's are really high!!! i worked so hard for my pokemon dont tell me they are hacked
Blastoise can learn counter
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Counter go here and click on move tutor in firered/leafgreen

:'( i swear i wouldnt hack i worked so hard for my pokemon and if you all think i am a hacker i think i am going to leave wiichat :'(

i dont think ur a cheat, im guessing ur tyranitars speed is around 221 if im not mistakes, which can b its max for an adamant nature,as u say u checked ivs aswell i think the attack will b around 400-405? so yeh its just a quick strong pokemon

hey danny my snorlax is an imitiation of ur lard ass now and it has the same moves too i raised it like that just to piss u off with ur own strategy
im not really in the mood for battling right now :sick:
maybe later im at my grandmas house with my laptop and my ds and wireless and im sleeping over at my other grandmas tonight (thankfully she has wireless too so i will play tonight or maybe in a bit..)

my tyranitar's attack is 403 and its speed is 200.. its not even that fast..

i wont forget about it i QUIT this league
eplasmosis please remove me

u guys think i hack especially chicagaon then im not playing here anymore
i released my whole water/ice team so there is no use anymore i dont care

thankx alot people. im not a hacker and i will never be but i cant believe u guys and chicagoan didnt trust me

adios ill still be around on the forums but i doubt ill be active on this thread anymore

brb editing my sig

common dont quit

if they think u hack just dont listen to them

and if u hack woould u still lose like 584844+64 times to me........no offence

Back