The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Then you should've wavedash -> F-smashed most every time you approached, no? >_>

... Er, you don't know how t' wavedash, do ya? <_<; In that case, QDC -> pivot grab works fine too.

... Er, you don't know how t' wavedash, do ya? <_<;
I do know how to wavedash, it's just I can't make any use out of it so I don't do it much.
And I focus too much on wavedashing than actually how I'm going to approach.

I can only wavedash in spot, and really slowly, so there you have it. -_-

I do know how to wavedash, it's just I can't make any use out of it so I don't do it much.
And I focus too much on wavedashing than actually how I'm going to approach.

I can only wavedash in spot, and really slowly, so there you have it. -_-
Then you need to practice it more until it becomes second hand and you can do it without thinking about doing it.

Also, you should CC more

Weak attacks like a multi-hit jab (the first two hits of Wolf's jabs, Link's spamtastic jabs, etc.) or very low-knockback tilts can be CCed at most-any percent. Weak projectiles as well, like Falco's Neutral-B. When ya have little damage, most-any attack with moderate or less knockback can be CCed as well. So no, don't try to CC a Falcon Punch.

Crouch Canceling is incredibly useful. Make as much use'a it while your damage is low as ya can, 'specially if your character has a good D-tilt/Smash. ohai roy

Roy has an amazing CC
(also you can use CC against any attack but, there are some that are not worth it)
Also, NEVER CC against Peach...
Ever

Back