The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

I can show ya the ropes, kid. Stick with me and we'll go places.

... Just get online.

GGs to NoxLagina, despite bein' a Lagiacrus. Good fun.

also stahp wit ur dumb ol link advanced tech u jerk

I got a shiny Lugia during my GTS Pokebank-legendary chaining. This is a lukewarm feeling. On one hand, a shiny Lugia is pretty cool. On the other hand, if I don't trade it, my legendary Pokemon chain is in jeopardy. I could also use it to get an Arceus or somefin, perhaps.

. . . . . . .

F-ckItRelaxedNatureSucksAndTheIV'sAreTerribleAndIDon'tCare
dun yell at me dirge

I wonder if it was a hacked Lugia
Who the hell would hack a Relaxed-natured Lugia with a Sp. Defense IV of 0?

Unless that's what they wanted me to think. Still, I think it's legitimate, but a clone. Nobody would trade away their only shiny Lugia for some random Ho-oh.

Edit: Proof

P1000391_zps9ecce7d3.jpg~original
P1000395_zpsb3e297e4.jpg~original

Put it on the GTS for an Arceus. No dice yet. I figure a big Lugia and/or shiny fan will spring up eventually.

Last edited:
Shin Megami Tensai IV

Wu Kong is an admirable advisory. But I will have his head. It's unfortunate that I can't recruit him. A bit of a Monkey King fan I am. And his complete and total resistance to all physical attacks would be amazing. Alas, only some insanely high level fusions will get him on my team.

Beat Gauntlik in UnEpic, 6 bosses down and one or two left to go. Considering how much a pain in the ass Gauntlik was I don't even want to know how difficult the next one is, although all bosses have been a breeze until this point (purely because I knew what to do).

Completely forgot 'bout AC:IV single player. S'pose the unintentional break did me good anyways, pirating is fun again.

I got a shiny Lugia during my GTS Pokebank-legendary chaining. This is a lukewarm feeling. On one hand, a shiny Lugia is pretty cool. On the other hand, Dirge already has one.

fix'd

Also if it turns out my hack checks of said Lugia weren't competent, and Pokemon Bank deems it hacked, I'm gonna ****in' ban you if you trade that thing.

After a couple tries, that tree guy goes down. I didn't even notice he was level 75 until that last try. I suspected something was off with me being lvl 29 and still missing attacks.

The game over feature makes dying lenient, but feels cheap, and kinda ruins the atmosphere of the game. Plus, it takes ****ing forever to skip all the text. Why can't I skip it? Makes me miss Strange Journey's game over screen. Much quicker and quite effective.

Shin Megami Tensai IV

Wu Kong is an admirable advisory. But I will have his head. It's unfortunate that I can't recruit him. A bit of a Monkey King fan I am. And his complete and total resistance to all physical attacks would be amazing. Alas, only some insanely high level fusions will get him on my team.

He's completely powerless against ice iirc.

*gets shiny rayquaza in return for shiny lugia*

._.

goddamnitt why can't this dilemma just go away

A SHINY CHARM WONT GET YOU OR ME A SHINY RAYQUAZA YOU ****ING ********

Give me that Dragon not for free obvsly, or you will die.

Back