The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Character encompasses any and all traits such as those you impose I had mistook the definition of character for.

... brimming with more character than what you find in games with a single player story.

Still no truth to such a statement, lest you replace "character" with "charisma". Even then, I'm still quite partial towards Ezio ousting Spy in the latter.

^ And it's on the Wii, no less... I need to hurry up 'n beat Skyrim.

Speaking of, Destruction is leveling up swimmingly. And is also as broken as ever.

Destruction was fire/elements right? Yeah, I loved using those.

Wii still gets errors. I can get through boss fights and cutscenes just fine, but the game startup and gem crafting are what tend to screw me over.

Destruction was fire/elements right? Yeah, I loved using those.

So did I, until I realized how many level ups you need to invest in Magicka to use the high-end spells. :lol: But that was before I knew 'bout being able to reduce spell costs to 0% with some good enchantment work via an exploit, which I still don't know if it was Bethesda's intention or not.

Last edited:
To quote a fellow TF2 player: "I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer..."

^
7nTnr.png

EDIT: I have NEVER been killed by any trap since I was, say, level 5 on my first playthrough. Avanchnzel, well done... You managed to kill a level 72 Dragonborn who put all their level ups into HP.

I lol'd so hard when I saw my oh-so-rarely dead Dovahkiin was... Well, dead.

Last edited:
That is precisely why I adopted Archery a good portion into my first file. That one ****in' cave with literally five over-leveled fire mages (at once, in a corridor space) raped me a new asshole, thus inspiring me to go buy a good bow and get to work...

Last edited:
Just done Gunstar heroes ON HARD!
(Nearly a one cred, but last boss rapped me)

Im that awesome

Requiescat in pace Assassins Creed Revelations. On to... I dunno, I have a lot of games to finish. Either my Jak collection or more Skyrim.

Correct. I hadn't heard of TES until Oblivion came 'round, and ended up ignoring it because I'm ****in' stupid.

Back