The Post Wiichat Apocalypse ~COD4~ Thread

Is there a point to this thread? I don't mean that in an offensive way, I seriously don't realize the point.

Wooooooooow your dumb. The old COD4 thread was deleted b/c of the apocalypse?

Is there a point to this thread? I don't mean that in an offensive way, I seriously don't realize the point.

the cod4 thread was one of the biggest threads in these forums, it just seems wrong to not have it anymore lol. although the game has lost some momentum i dont see this thread lasting.

too much snow here in scotland we cant leave our houses, uk has officialy been put into choas by a giant snow storm

on other news cOd 4 whos up for playing tonight/

MeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe unless me and my Dubz partner are doing Doubles matches on GB.

Then stay out of it and don't post in it.

I think I've played 4 once since I got WaW, didn't go as well as my WaW games, but didn't go negative so that's a plus.

If there was some new dlc for 4 I might have to pop it back in, but otherwise I don't really think I'll be playing it much.

Though I think I will play more closer to the release of Modern Warfare 2 so I can get used to the weapons again.

Yea, most of the people that are still playing 4 are hold-overs who didn't want WaW so they've been playing for quite a while.

Back