the price

I heard there are two packs of the wii

1) $199 - A wii cconsole, Wii sports, 1 controller, 1 nunchuck, 5 games to download on the VC
2) $299 - a wii console, wii sports, 2 controllers, 2 nunchucks, 10 games to download on the VC and 2 VC controllers

In my opinion this is just a rumor but I think the second one is better is u are buying the Wii

the wii is going to be under $250 so the second option wouldnt be avalible. i dont really like the idea of selling two different packages either.

Arcadium said:
I heard there are two packs of the wii

1) $199 - A wii cconsole, Wii sports, 1 controller, 1 nunchuck, 5 games to download on the VC
2) $299 - a wii console, wii sports, 2 controllers, 2 nunchucks, 10 games to download on the VC and 2 VC controllers

In my opinion this is just a rumor but I think the second one is better is u are buying the Wii
The first one is definitely not true because they will never give you 5 free downloads on the VC becasue they will lose money that way. Some people are only planning to download one or two games.

But the second one will be a very good deal but probaly be a little bit more because of the 10 games to download and the 2 VC controllers

Back