The Project Runway Thread

*Gymnast*

Wii rocks!
Dec 1, 2007
playing a wii
I love Project Runway! So here we can discuss our fav. designers & chalenges... etc...

My fav. Designer's are Sweet pea & Chris

My least fav. is Victoria

My fav challenge so far is the candy challenge.

Ok that can get us started i guess. So what do u think ???

project-runway-heidi-klum.jpg

Last edited:
Without admitting I like the show, I enjoy watching what they come up with. I don't really have favorite or disliked people. I just watch it to see the interesting clothes.

One of my favorite shows!
My favorite designers so far are Christian and Steven.
Least favorite are Kit and Elisa.

I LOVE TIM GUNN.

I think my favorite challenge was the one based off the model's hair. I loved the punkrock trenchcoat. Its amazing to see how they can come up with an idea and actually implement them. It's also impressive to see them actually tailor stuff from scratch.

Frogger said:
Damn, this doesn't get to the UK for a while...
Do you watch Project Catwalk as well? I like it, prefer Runway though.

Project Runway Canada just finished, and they refuse to air Canadian and American versions of reality shows at the same time, so we're only on episode 4 of the US version now.

Celeste said:
Do you watch Project Catwalk as well? I like it, prefer Runway though.

Project Runway Canada just finished, and they refuse to air Canadian and American versions of reality shows at the same time, so we're only on episode 4 of the US version now.

We've just got into the new series of Project Catwalk and I have to say the standard is much lower than the American version, like most shows that come over here. I think that they need to invest more money in interesting challenges...

I really don't like Kelly Osbourne as the presenter as well, she seems to harsh, but no in a constructive way like Heidi, and Heidi has a much more pleasing voice because of her supermodel thing. Plus, I detest Kelly's taste in clothing, she was wearing some horrific silver tight thing the other week and I thought it was dreadful. D:

I don't think we'll have the American version for a looong time, didn't even know if there was a Canadian one. xD

Frogger said:
We've just got into the new series of Project Catwalk and I have to say the standard is much lower than the American version, like most shows that come over here. I think that they need to invest more money in interesting challenges...

I really don't like Kelly Osbourne as the presenter as well, she seems to harsh, but no in a constructive way like Heidi, and Heidi has a much more pleasing voice because of her supermodel thing. Plus, I detest Kelly's taste in clothing, she was wearing some horrific silver tight thing the other week and I thought it was dreadful. D:

I don't think we'll have the American version for a looong time, didn't even know if there was a Canadian one. xD
I completely agree about Kelly. Why did they get rid of Liz Hurley is the host? I mean, she wasn't much better but Kelly isn't really...fitting. How does she have any fashion credibility?
Iman (huge supermodel) hosted the Canadian show. She is exquisite, but has the least engaging, most robotic voice I've ever heard. The episodes couldn't keep my attention D:

Celeste said:
I completely agree about Kelly. Why did they get rid of Liz Hurley is the host? I mean, she wasn't much better but Kelly isn't really...fitting. How does she have any fashion credibility?
Iman (huge supermodel) hosted the Canadian show. She is exquisite, but has the least engaging, most robotic voice I've ever heard. The episodes couldn't keep my attention D:

Iman has a lovely voice, but I still prefer Heidi to any of the model presenters I've seen, but Tyra comes very close to her.

Liz Hurley was sacked for being "too wooden" but seemed much classier than Kelly, who seems to be making an awful attempt at a middle class British accent. I'd love Erin O'Connor to do it. D:

Frogger said:
Iman has a lovely voice, but I still prefer Heidi to any of the model presenters I've seen, but Tyra comes very close to her.

Liz Hurley was sacked for being "too wooden" but seemed much classier than Kelly, who seems to be making an awful attempt at a middle class British accent. I'd love Erin O'Connor to do it. D:
I love Tyra, she is hilarious.
So then I take it you watch ANTM, what about BNTM? I prefer Britain's, Australia's and Canada's Next Top Model to America's. They're just less contrived and less censored.

Back