The PS3 Song

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRn9Dy2msNQ[/MEDIA]

Funny and True doesn't it make me gay if I like this song

Although it's very 360 biased it's still not fanboyish no one should have to go without this song in their lives

Seen it before. It's been posted here, I think a few months ago. Two thumbs up for the song. Two thumbs down for the repost.

Do a search you won't find it

give a little credit to the man because at least the video has different images than the original, so it's a different video same song

I wouldn't say that but thanks for backing me

yeah watch the RE: Ps3 song and RE:RE: Ps3 song it's so weird

That explains it I searched in PS3 Section I wasn't expecting it to be in the 360 section :shocked:

you know the guy singing that is a 300 lb chronic masturbator who gets off to posts like these, cause he thinks hes a l33t M$ god.

It's also funny to note, that if you take this song for face value and look to it for your source of information, then you really have NO chance at life. I especially like the part where he adds in the thing about the internet play having a bunch of loop holes... which is kinda funny since, like in resistance, all you have to do is click multiplayer, pick a room and join it (just like every other PC fps lobby room) and play lag free. Yeah thats a lotta loop holes all right. lol

Seriously, keep the fanboy **** out. Feel free to start a circle jerk about this video in the lobby, but it adds nothing to this section nor is it accurate. Its a fanboys dillusion, nothing more. Enjoy.

btw, thanks for the repost.

I actually think that song is great, but very biased as i defiantly prefer the Ps3 over the 360, i dont understand why people think Xbox live is better than Ps3 Network, i find Network to be a lot easier to use and it looks better, and there's more interesting stuff there like demo's etc, Ps3 all the way. Also this song will be obsolete in a couple months once the Wii overtakes the 360 in sales. Lol the Wii has took over the 360 in sales in half the time, pathetic, and in the long run so will the Ps3 the way sales are going.

Also how can anyone slag how the Ps3 looks, looks way better than the 360, thats ****ing ugly, the Wii is better looking but not better looking than the Ps3

Last edited:
Shiftfallout said:
you know the guy singing that is a 300 lb chronic masturbator who gets off to posts like these, cause he thinks hes a l33t M$ god.

It's also funny to note, that if you take this song for face value and look to it for your source of information, then you really have NO chance at life. I especially like the part where he adds in the thing about the internet play having a bunch of loop holes... which is kinda funny since, like in resistance, all you have to do is click multiplayer, pick a room and join it (just like every other PC fps lobby room) and play lag free. Yeah thats a lotta loop holes all right. lol

Seriously, keep the fanboy **** out. Feel free to start a circle jerk about this video in the lobby, but it adds nothing to this section nor is it accurate. Its a fanboys dillusion, nothing more. Enjoy.

btw, thanks for the repost.
he has a good voice
and with the online i think he meant its hard to just be able to play with your friends in a game, but i dont know about that
but wow shift, im surprised, i give this song a lot of credit because that is all you had to say about it, 1 thing and then you just flamed it, so it must be true!

edit: i like the original version much better..

but honestly shift, look at the article you posted about fanboyism
if you werent a fanboy you could just sit back, and enjoy this song, cause it is true for the most part and is funny.

Last edited:
Back