The PS3 Will Triumph In 2011?

manred

Animal Collective
Dec 30, 2007
Wherever Fate Takes Me
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
2011.jpg

The consumer electronics analysts at iSuppli know exactly how this whole console war is going to end (according to the consumer electronics analysts at iSuppli). While the Wii and Xbox 360 will peak in 2010, the PS3 will continue selling strong into 2011 (when it will crush the hearts of Nintendo and Microsoft while yelling "I told you so, bitches!" at the top of its lungs.

But what's possibly the more important point of this graph are the total sales of each machine that pretty much boil down to a 3-way tie. Each console is sitting snuggly in between 30 and 40 million units, making the Wii, PS3 and Xbox 360 each about as popular worldwide in 2011 as the PSP is today.

Whether or not this future comes to pass, it makes you wonder where the next "next gen" battle will be waged—in the living room, or in the pocket.

Source:http://kotaku.com/356900/the-ps3-will-triumph-in-2011

The reason I posted this was to simply ask, do you believe this?

\If you cut the price of ps3 to a hundred pounds then yes
But we all know that the only real winner can be nintendo cos they make a big profit $$$$$$$$$$$

dont you think 2011 is a little late to be yelling: "I told you so, bitches!"?

Apple Guy said:
Yeh but remember ps3 is supposed to be ten year life span

if it is 10 year then its easy picking for nintendo and microsoft next gen.

lets say wii and xbox start their new generation after maybe a 6-7 year life span, they can both release something much more high tech then the ps3 and get a 4-3 year heads star while the ps3 still with its huge ego still trying to catch up to the first gen wii and 360 trying to be abe to yell "i told you so bitches!" while ninty and microsoft and laughing their heads off while they are already gaining a millions hea star on ps4

zapasant93 said:

lets say wii and xbox start their new generation after maybe a 6-7 year life span, they can both release something much more high tech then the ps3 and get a 4-3 year heads star while the ps3 still with its huge ego still trying to catch up to the first gen wii and 360 trying to be abe to yell "i told you so bitches!" while ninty and microsoft and laughing their heads off while they are already gaining a millions hea star on ps4

I agree

zapasant93 said:

Wow, you really are a fanboy!

Last edited:
zapasant93 said:

Agreed.

If Sony sticks to that "10 Year Plan", then the PS3 will not only be still competing against the 360 & Wii, but also the successor systems as well, and that looks to be more of a one-sided battle, in my opinion.

playstation3 is the best console this generation and it will win this console war, and sony will win every console war they are in

PLAYSTATION3 IS AWSOME

By 2011 they will be announcing the new 720, Nintendo, or PS4 (They won't launch it, but word of a new console will surface by then). If Sony can't catch up by 2009, they will NEVER win this console wars. They spent too much time focusing on Blue Ray, and fighting Toshiba. It's been a very wasteful generation for the PS3. By this point I'm waiting for a PS4, because the PS3 spit on everything that made the PS1-2 great.

Let's make a very simple comparison. I remember when this game called Halo 2 launched and Microsoft said by the end of the console wars they'd be #1. Did it happen? Only in their imaginations. Reality always wins. 2008 will pretty much decide it all. That gap will grow or shrink this year. If it grows it's over.

Back