The Queen is a Wii fan

Unwiired

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2007
A recent article over at People.co.uk has reported that none other than her royal highness has been playing the Wii.

At Christmas, Prince William had recieved a console from his girlfriend, Kate Middleton, along with the popular Wii Sports game. It has been said that The Queen was playing Wii Bowling...

Full Article

What do y'all think? Wii takes another turn. :crazy:

Last edited:
oh rly? lol well our president has a real bowling alley in his house.. beat that queen, beat that. :lol:

Lol, I was reading this in my grandparents house this morning.

I loved the title 'Make way for the QwiiN' they also had a really funny picture of her as a mii with a crown on her head.

Kinda cool, this just furthers Nintendo's goals to get old seniors with no sense of humor or fun involved with their console.

Oh, come now. Surely all you British can't hate the Queen THAT much.

Think of the poor tabloid reporters! What would they do if they didn't have the Royal family?

Seriously though, I'm gonna have to print this out for my Father-in-Law. He's a former RUC Staff Sergent, born and raised in Ulster (He's firm about that, he's from Ulster, not just Ireland).

Now what would be really entertaining would be if we could get some YouTube up of the Queen playing Wii-Tennis against the PM.

TiwazTyrsfist said:
Seriously though, I'm gonna have to print this out for my Father-in-Law. He's a former RUC Staff Sergent, born and raised in Ulster (He's firm about that, he's from Ulster, not just Ireland).

Now what would be really entertaining would be if we could get some YouTube up of the Queen playing Wii-Tennis against the PM.

Try and get a cut out from todays paper, just to get the picture too :lol:

And yeah that video would be a hit.

TiwazTyrsfist said:

Lol. A hopeless royal Vs a fat PM
I wonder?
Either way they're both losers.

TiwazTyrsfist said:
Oh, come now. Surely all you British can't hate the Queen THAT much.
Some love her, but could you blame people who hate her? I hear more than 60% of ones paycheck goes towards the royal family, a royal family who are nothing but symbols.

Dorkfish said:
FRuMMaGe, я трахающий ненависть ваши кишки, закрывали испортить
I hate your guts too :lol:

Back