The Queen (Not the band) plays the wii ?

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
The Queen (stand up when I say that) yes the Queen (and kneel down when I say that) of England plays video games
*SHOCK JPEG*
Coming soon a Royal approved logo on wii boxies

The gadget-loving Queen has become HOOKED on Prince William's new Nintendo Wii games console.
William's girlfriend Kate Middleton bought him the £200 gift for Christmas - but he now has to share it with his grandma.
A Palace source told The People: "When she saw William playing a game after lunch at Sandringham she thought the Nintendo looked tremendous fun and begged to join in.
"She played a simple ten-pin bowling game and by all accounts was a natural.
"It was hilarious. William was in fits of laughter. He was enormously impressed at having such a cool gran.
"And although she is 81 the Queen's hand-eye co-ordination was as good as somebody half her age."
The Wii was this Christmas's musthave gift. Players can create their own customised on-screen lookalike - just like our jokey Elizabeth pictured above.
Kate, 26 on Wednesday, watched as William, 25, unwrapped the gift at the Royal Family's festive gathering. Our source said: "He loves his gadgets and boys' toys. So it was the perfect present for him.
"His only difficulty nowis prising it away from the Queen's clutches. She showed all the signs of becoming a Nintendo addict."
It's not the first time the Queen has joined the hi-tech revolution.
In 2001 she got her first mobile phone and has regularly upgraded to one with the latest features.
Her Majesty set up her own email account years ago.
In 2005 she took delivery of an iPod that stores more than 100,000 tunes.
And last June she added a trendy BlackBerry to her technological armoury - and made sure her senior staff were equipped with them too.​

link

You can sit down again

Damn it
Whos next to play the Wii

But Kate Middleton and Prince William split up ages ago...

Wonder if she plays Guitar hero ?
The Queen plays Queen

Sorry Darkprinny, but old news. I've seen 2-3 threads already.

The next person is Oprah, with Wiifit.

*orlyjpeg*

Meh did the useual it came up with nothing
(Me thinks the search not work for me)

I wonder which other celebs endorse/play Wii?
In Australia we have a few B-grade actors/sports stars in the Nintendo ads, and a few that endorse it at events like the tennis atm.

Back