The Ranting/Venting Thread.

Celeste

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2007
Wii Online Code
2937-4259-9208-4198
Just post about what's irritating you at the moment. Maybe it'll be theraputic to type your problems into teh intarwebz. Or not. But in any event, I felt like making a topic.

I'll start.
1. The snow is almost up to my bloody knees, and I don't have appropriate boots yet because O-M-G, it's such a struggle to find boots that are feminine, stylish and comfortable all at the same time D:
2. I knew it was inevitably going to happen, but I'm officially stuck in SMG. I only have 7 stars, lmao.
3. My twin sister is cheating on the nicest girl I've ever met, and I can't do anything about it.
4. We don't have Bath & Body Works in Canada D:
5. I'm knackered.

1.Im trying to change things around with my new cell phone

2.I think my girlfriends parents dont lyk me

3.i bought metroid prime 3 and resident evil 4 and i dont even play em

4.We ran out of soda =[

5.My girlfriend needs to get on myspace im

6.My tummy is going grrrr

Christ on a bike, sorry. I figured I'd get yelled at for bumping an old topic. Whatevs, delete it.

I say keep this one, that other thread is different.

1.I am hungry
2.I'm getting a haircut tomorrow :(
3. I have to wash dishes
4. I have pick up my sister from her job

On the other one you have to post at least 1 rave per post.

My sister lost her hairbrush. (as always) She's blaming it on me. She's been searching the house and asking me every 5 seconds if I took it. It;s getting really annoying.

1. parents are arguing all the time, they don't know how much it affects me.

2. My girlfriend just moved into an apartment and has yet to get her internet installed.

3. I just got back from vacation, was alright but now I'm getting frustrated with the homework thats 5 days old.

4. I'm really hungry.

5. I got some tension between friends because of the massive amount of drama in teenage life.

6. This guy I know likes my gf..yeah..that bothers me. Guys, is that bad that it bothers me?

7. People have been asses a lot lately and its startin to get to me I think.

8. I feel bad for my friend, who just got dumped.

9. I've been neglecting my video games a lot and I miss playing with em.

10. My older brother is being a douche to me a lot lately.

Well, that helped a lil. I could go on but the rest are just those "teenage years" kinda thing.

1. Repetition bothers me in everything, specially in music and videogames.
2. Soulcalibur Legends disillusioned me
3. Copycatters and plegiarism and sheep bother me too.

Anthony -

Number 3 - Eh.. :/

Number 4 - eat.

For number 6, well.. yes, but.. as long as your girlfriend loves you, and only you.. It's not like she's going to do anything bad with that dude.

..and yeah, you're just living your teenage life.

1. I just beat the surfing thingy in SMG, so I was all happy, but next is a Bowser Jr. thing...and...oh snap. I can't beat this boss :ee5k:
2. I'm craving birthday cake, and it's 22 days too early.
3. It's unfortunate when someone is always so busy, you can't talk to them neeeeearly as much as you want to.
4. I'm not in North Carolina. This bothers me.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Anthony -

Number 3 - Eh.. :/

Number 4 - eat.

For number 6, well.. yes, but.. as long as your girlfriend loves you, and only you.. It's not like she's going to do anything bad with that dude.

..and yeah, you're just living your teenage life.

Yeah I know she won't do anything. I just don't want another guy looking at her or anything like that. thats what bothers me.

thanks btw.

1. Hating Florida more and more each day.
2. I miss Boston.

EDIT - Anthony ..
o_O, well. does she like that he looks at her? e_e. So to you.. it's like "DUDE WTF, SHE'S ALL MINE. BACK OFF". Kind of thing. Yeah, aren't all guys like that? xP

ARav989 said:
Yeah I know she won't do anything. I just don't want another guy looking at her or anything like that. thats what bothers me.

thanks btw.
Aw, I love when guys are posessive like that, it shows you reeeeeally care.
If it gets too much, maybe politely tell him to step the **** back =\

Back