The Ranting/Venting Thread.

Are you Jack Thompson...

No... then you're not like what I'm thinkin' 'bout.
Yes... TIME TO FREAKIN' DIE ALREADY!!!! I thought he was somewhere else...

Well then you used the wrong word.

I hate all Muslims. (Woops, I just meant the Osama kind...)

@ Emma...just shut up.

Brawny said:
Well then you used the wrong word.

I hate all Muslims. (Woops, I just meant the Osama kind...)

@ Emma...just shut up.

I'm demoting your Grammar Nazi status.

1. Blueovalboy7, you have the most retarded avatar I've ever ****ing seen. Go tell anyone who was shopping in that Nebraska mall yesterday that guns don't kill people. I won't even start on something like Virginia Tech. Christ allmighty. It's one thing to have a political avatar, I'm all for that, but wow.

Aside from that;
2. Everything else.

Last edited:
I understand why you feel so strongly about guns, but you know we get the same rap about the abortion clinics...

Brawny said:
I understand why you feel so strongly about guns, but you know we get the same rap about the abortion clinics...
I'm not discussing abortion clinics at all. I just don't understand how anyone can say guns don't kill people. It's not even political. Even hardcore NRA members know guns people. I'm flabbergasted. Have whatever opinion you want about abortions, that's fine. But...this is a whole new level of incomprehensible stupidity that I didn't know existed. God damn.

EDIT: At least with abortions, there is a strong debate about where life begins. If you get a bullet through your skull, there's no debate whatsoever on how life ends.

Last edited:
So do knives and cars, but people don't take THEM from people who use them responsibly.

That saying (and it's older brother "people kill people") aren't saying that the gun is not a tool in murders. It's just saying there's always a crazy/enraged person BEHIND it.

Edit: You sound a bit...not normal... I'll come back tomorrow.

Last edited:
Brawny said:
So do knives and cars, but people don't take THEM from people who use them responsibly.

That saying (and it's older brother "people kill people") aren't saying that the gun is not a tool in murders. It's just saying there's always a crazy/enraged person BEHIND it.
Well I fail to see how, let's say, a 14 year old girl who'd been gang-raped by 5 men, would be crazy or enraged to want to terminate a pregnancy.

I sound "not normal"? I'm passionate, is all.

Last edited:
Didn't you just say that it wasn't about abortion? Oh well.

It gets gray for me too...don't think all Christians are all cut-and-dried about this either. That baby has a right to life as much as the next person. (insert "A FETUS IS NOT A HUMAN BEING"). In instances of rape/incest, I don't know where I stand. I would still strongly urge having the baby.

It's more the "I had sex and I don't want to accept the responsibility of it" that I hate. There certainly should be enough abortions to require separate abortion clinics.

Edit: Nah, you just usually are a bit more bubbly...even when discussing such topics.

Back