The Ranting/Venting Thread.

{Axtlár} said:
Well, well, aren't you the meanest, most offensive person on Wiichat? publicly claiming your acts are to annoy people? That just gives me reason to ignore you more in the future.
You go ahead and do that, I find it offensive for someone to call my beliefs "f***ing retarded" so if you can't understand that sentiment, I really could care less if you ignore my posts.

mushroomedmario said:
don't be so close-minded....

a gun could kill a failthful father of 2, with a faithful wife, a lot of close relatives and friends,

abortion clinics can remove an embryo that can't think, can't have feelings, can't breath, can't feel or support itself...

i'm for abortions for the most part, but once a fetus gets to a certain level in development(to at least have a physical resembelance to a human being), i believe it would be wrong
I fail to see how it is close-minded, but then again you appear to be liberal and we tend not to understand each other's beliefs, so I will leave it at that.

Last edited:
Brawny said:
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait...wait. You live in Toronto...School? Dual citizenship? Random interest in American politics?

Same with Romney and the Evangelical Christians. If Fred Thompson hadn't been such a douche... I actually like John McCain.

An awesome ticket would be Huckabee/Obama. But since we've not done that since the 1800's...

Edit @ BOB, Huck's up to 29% in Iowa!
Political Science major, interest in politics in general with an obvious focus on American and Russian... =)

Hahaha, I could definitely get down with a Huckabee/Obama ticket. We'd both be such happy bunnies, Brawny! I love it.

If I had to choose a Republican, I'd obviously choose Ron Paul...since he isn't even actually a Republican. I disagree with him on lots, but...yeah.
Or else I'd choose Duncan Hunter, just because his name is awesome.

But it's going to be another 8 year Clinton term, bbz. Fo sho.
I know Barack won't win...and I'm actually a tiny bit okay with that...because I have visions of him getting shot EVERY TIME he is speaking to a crowd :\

blueovalboy7 said:
You go ahead and do that, I find it offensive for someone to call my beliefs "f***ing retarded" so if you can't understand that sentiment, I really could care less if you ignore my posts.
Your beliefs? you just stated you have those avatars to annoy and bother other people, now you're contradicting yourself.

and Brawny, what do you mean by your response to me? you clearly misunderstood my true attitude in the last post.

No, he responded in an appropriate manner. She had busted out the profanity in the first place...

But anyway, I still think conceding the Veep to the opposite party nom is still awesome.

blueovalboy7 said:
Same here.
I was alive for the last 2 years of Reagan's term...can't say I recall much :p

{Axtlár} said:
Your beliefs? you just stated you have those avatars to annoy and bother other people, now you're contradicting yourself.

and Brawny, what do you mean by your response to me? you clearly misunderstood my true attitude in the last post.
You misunderstood my point, which I can understand, just because its an avatar, doesn't mean it doesn't represent my beliefs. I normally wouldn't do it, but when I see someone else with a political avatar, I started in with mine, and then in turn they change theirs, I change mine, and so on and so forth, and you're making it out to be I'm aiming to annoy multiple people, while I know for a fact I never said that, I direct the comment at one member, not you.

Celeste said:
I was alive for the last 2 years of Reagan's term...can't say I recall much :p
Haha, yea I can't say I remember much from my days when I was that age. :D

Brawny said:
No, he responded in an appropriate manner. She had busted out the profanity in the first place...

But anyway, I still think conceding the Veep to the opposite party nom is still awesome.
I think that would make a lot of people happy.

Last edited:
blueovalboy7 said:
You misunderstood my point, which I can understand, just because its an avatar, doesn't mean it doesn't represent my beliefs. I normally wouldn't do it, but when I see someone else with a political avatar, I started in with mine, and then in turn they change theirs, I change mine, and so on and so forth, and you're making it out to be I'm aiming to annoy multiple people, while I know for a fact I never said that, I direct the comment at one member, not you.

Haha, yea I can't say I remember much from my days when I was that age. :D

I see what you're saying now. That dies there.

And I have to admit I am more interested in Mexican politics, since I am from México, of course. I am sure Calderón will make alot more than what Fox attempted to accomplish.

{Axtlár} said:
I see what you're saying now. That dies there.

And I have to admit I am more interested in Mexican politics, since I am from México, of course. I am sure Calderón will make alot more than what Fox attempted to accomplish.
Can't say I'm too familiar with Mexican politics. I'm assuming Calderon is the successor to Fox?

Well back on topic.

I hate how people got the wrong idea about BlueOvalBoy's earlier avatar. I randomly looked at his profile comments =P

Also, perhaps we should get a politics thread? This is quite off-topic.

Brawny said:
Well back on topic.

I hate how people got the wrong idea about BlueOvalBoy's earlier avatar. I randomly looked at his profile comments =P

Also, perhaps we should get a politics thread? This is quite off-topic.
I appreciate all your comments Brawny, as for a politics thread, that would make sense, like how we have an "Official Baseball Thread" maybe an "Official Politics Thread" just a thought.

I'm down for the politics thread.
And...haha I'm from New Zealand originally...but, damn, New Zealand politics and Canadian politics...I can't get fired up :\

blueovalboy7 said:
Can't say I'm too familiar with Mexican politics. I'm assuming Calderon is the successor to Fox?
Yes, he is; has been for one year now, and he is a PANist (National Action Party), which is the party I am for. In México there are various parties, not just two.
Sorry for the off-topicness, this post is my last on this.

Back