The Ranting/Venting Thread.

ARav989 said:
Yeah I know she won't do anything. I just don't want another guy looking at her or anything like that. thats what bothers me.

thanks btw.

Knock him out :)

Omg So Pissed....
The Story:

My normal bus driver was absent so we had a replacement and that bus driver stopped at like 20 freaking stops before I got to my stop! (No One got off at any other stops)

I mean wtf? just take us to one freaking stop!

Took me a 45 min bus ride

BRB I am going to go eat

Muscae volitantes​

Pikachu256 said:
Omg So Pissed....
The Story:

My normal bus driver was absent so we had a replacement and that bus driver stopped at like 20 freaking stops before I got to my stop! (No One got off at any other stops)

I mean wtf? just take us to one freaking stop!

Took me a 45 min bus ride

BRB I am going to go eat

That's so weird! That happened to my bus stop YESTERDAY. But, my bus driver wasn't absent.. he had to pick up the kids from elementary school, because THEIR bus driver wasn't there yesterday!! It was sooo lame.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:

That's so weird! That happened to my bus stop YESTERDAY. But, my bus driver wasn't absent.. he had to pick up the kids from elementary school, because THEIR bus driver wasn't there yesterday!! It was sooo lame.

Lol Yeah I hate when the bus are late....Can't get on CS after school right away =[ LOL JP. It just gets annoying because I have to waste my time.... Glad I bought my PSP to school today =]. Listened to music the whole way =]

What makes me mad...Is when my parents are home and I wanna make my own raps
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=291357619

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ GUYS U THOUGHT TOXIC WAS A WIGGER?!??! CHEK DEM HOT RHYMES OUT!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When i don't get comments on myspace!@$!$
When the bus get really loud and gives me headaches
when my camera dies on me haha

Pikachu256 said:
Lol Yeah I hate when the bus are late....Can't get on CS after school right away =[ LOL JP. It just gets annoying because I have to waste my time.... Glad I bought my PSP to school today =]. Listened to music the whole way =]

Lmao....You better be kidding about being mad the bus is late so u can get on ur computer to play a video game....

other bad stuff that bw hates....again

school
damn school

wedsday
damn wedsday

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Ugh, tomorrows Wednesday.. GREAT. BLEH. Lol. (Pssst, think positive. Two more days until it's Friday!)

Haha, first day of the week for me

SNOW DAY!! on monday!! it was great =]]

3 feet of snow

I hate... THIS GADDAM COMPUTER!!!!! FSlash, a letter, the arrow keys, *enter and *backspace all don't work. It has an Intel graphics card and its a Centrino Duo Toshiba!!!! *vomits*

*stars mean they work sometimes.

hay wait a minute

i forgot
we have a snow day tomaro

YAY for wednsday

Back