foxbrawl_2.jpg

Wolf
wolf1.jpg

The diffences from their final smashes:
Wolfs landmasters gun is stronger
but you end quicker,with Fox its not as strong but it lasts longer
Their Gun:
Foxes is a red long stream
Wolfs is a blueish green color and if you use it when your up close you also hit with it
Their Special Moves:
Up Special:
Wolfs is differnt in 2 ways the color of fire is blue and when he does the attack he puts his hand down
Foxes the fire is red and his hands are down
Left and Right Special
Wolfs is like foxes but his goes upish diganoal and
Foxes goes stragiht across
Down Special
Wolfs and Foxes are Pretty Much The Same Except the Colors

Ovarll (Probly Spelt Wrong) :lol:
Wolf is a stronger slower guy
Fox is a Faster kinder weaker guy
Ovarlll I would take Wolf over Fox anyday but thats just what I think :wink:

Link
link.jpg

Toon Link
001.jpg

The Differnces of their Final Smashes
They are Both The Same Except Links final Hit is Stronger
Special Moves:
Special
Their Arrows are very simlar
Links goes stargiht fast
Toon Links goes slow and kinda Floats

Up Special
Its the Same
Left and Right Specia:l
Their Boomorang is differnt
Links is a Torando and
Toon Links is a regular Boomorrang
Down Special
The Bomb is the same except the affect and Links goes Farther

I would Rather take toon link :)
O and One More thing about Link and Toon Link
Toon Link Jumps Higher
Hope This Helps Took Me Forever to Make
Wait Until You See My Next One

Uh is it me or is ganandorf an EXACT clone of captain falcon, just his moves have purplish flames.

Dbomb3 said:
Uh is it me or is ganandorf an EXACT clone of captain falcon, just his moves have purplish flames.

Their move sets are about the same, the only difference between them is that Falcon is faster/lighter, while Ganondorf is slower/heavier.

I'm glad they made the StarFox characters relatively different, at least there's some differenitation in their reps.

Ganondorf is completely different from CF, and if you disagree there are at least 2-3 threads explaining why, including mine.

Ness and Lucas' A moves are completely different... with hexagonal PSI :lol:

HOWEVER, their specials are just about the same things, just tweaked.

1) Lucas' Up+B travels slower but can do tighter curves. Ness' is fast, but can't curve as much... Lucas' hit when he crashes into someone is multiple hits. Ness' is just one, big smack. Lucas' Up+B goes through enemies and scores multiple hits.

2) Lucas' Side+B (PK Fire) does one hit, but has a knockback. It explodes into a pillar of flame, but does not stay as a pillar (like Ness'). That's as much as I can think of.

3) Lucas' Down+B (PSI Magnet) is in front of his body, so you can still hit him from his back. His PSI Magnet can damage enemies ONLY AFTER YOU TAKE IT OFF. It won't damage while you use it. So if you want to use it offensively (it can be used like Fox' Down+B), just tap Down+B. Ness' covers his whole body, but does not damage.

:lol:

Subarnu said:
Ganondorf is completely different from CF, and if you disagree there are at least 2-3 threads explaining why, including mine.

Sorry, but you're wrong.

Ganondorf is almost identical to Captain Falcon.

Differences:
Ganondorf is slower and heavier.
Ganondorf's Side Special requires you to intersect a person as it involves a grab, while Falcon's always ends in a punch even if you don't hit a person.

Their other moves, save the final smashes, are identical.

What are you going by? By looks? as in you watch some youtube videos and decide "Ganondorf is a clone!" OR you play them and actually get a feel for the characters.

Yeah I just wish people didn't bother chopping the game down with complaints about how Nintendo couldn't have been less lazy and made different moves for everyone. No one actually is grateful for what Nintendo did or put into the game!

Damascus said:
Ness and Lucas' A moves are completely different... with hexagonal PSI :lol:

HOWEVER, their specials are just about the same things, just tweaked.

1) Lucas' Up+B travels slower but can do tighter curves. Ness' is fast, but can't curve as much... Lucas' hit when he crashes into someone is multiple hits. Ness' is just one, big smack. Lucas' Up+B goes through enemies and scores multiple hits.

2) Lucas' Side+B (PK Fire) does one hit, but has a knockback. It explodes into a pillar of flame, but does not stay as a pillar (like Ness'). That's as much as I can think of.

3) Lucas' Down+B (PSI Magnet) is in front of his body, so you can still hit him from his back. His PSI Magnet can damage enemies ONLY AFTER YOU TAKE IT OFF. It won't damage while you use it. So if you want to use it offensively (it can be used like Fox' Down+B), just tap Down+B. Ness' covers his whole body, but does not damage.

:lol:
Fergot his Normal B move, didja? Anyone can notice the difference anyways, but for you slow people out there, the difference is this:

Lucas has PK Freeze
Ness has PK Pulse

PK Freeze......freezes people.
PK Pulse blows em up.

.....So, yeah Ness and Lucas aren't really clones. Neither are Ganon and Falcon. I've played as them, same type of moves, but acted out differently and have differences of power and speed.

hoogasian5 where did you get the picture of Wolf, looks like it came from the DOJO but they haven't had Wolf showcased yet...

Back